GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

^ can you elaborate on how good a 74 is? Don't watch golf...

Also, I think the warriors expected a market for Clark and assumed he was gone. In turn they grabbed Young for an upgrade and for a reasonable bargain.

Very good. par for the course is 70. he finished 4 strokes over, as an amateur. :wow:

Surprised that Ian didn't get more than 1.6 million, best of luck to him. But im pretty juiced about the nick young signing. I know we've had the luxury of a solid and above average bench with iggy and shaun but i havent enjoyed watching the bench play since jarrett jack and carl landry. with swaggy there's finally someone in that second unit who can create a shot for himself, which will be a breath of fresh air

crazy how the rich get richer in this arms race. Warriors out here playing chess while the rest of the league is playing go fish

Very good. par for the course is 70. he finished 4 strokes over, as an amateur. :wow:

He's probably getting pointers from his UA buddy jordan spieth

And then he backs it up with another 74. ⛳

I bet he surprised himself with how well he played.

There's only a handful of active/former pro athletes who could have maybe gone out and done that (Mark Mulder, Tony Romo, ‍♂️)

Those KD X Warriors joints are fiyah.
nike-kd-10-numbers-warriors-logo-2.jpg

Ros was a star when she first stepped onto the scene. glad to see her continued success
we still got Monte Poole, right :evil:

Anybody peep the community jerseys from 2k

If they made a jersey that said the Town on it over the city I'd be all over it

For those who have subscribed to The Athletic, there's a pic there.
Also, they'll be wearing them on Sat nights, and continue to do so even after the move to SF.

^They just put some gear up on the warriors store website haha. They know that Town gear is going to be a hit

the question is... should i get some shirts now, or wait until the nike ones come out.

the ones on the website now look like some oaklandish shirts....lol

The Town jersey is cool, but it's a little busy would have been cooler with just "The Town" and a number and a smaller Oakland Tree logo somewhere.

nike gear ain't nothing to be ooh'ing and ahh'ing about....

will wait for better stuff to come out.....

Back
Top Bottom