GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Looks like the Warriors are slowly getting back to the rhythm of things.

Tonight should be a fun game against Miami.

Wow, had no idea.

Warriors defense is back. I really like that Mike Brown told Kerr he's crazy for trying to play everyone. IMO, I think Brown would be Kerr's replacement, if Kerr decided to hang it up. I'm glad he's still on the bench.

And IMO, it looks like KD is a lot more comfortable with the team this year. Dancing and joking around more, it's cool to see.

I'm happy that Looney and Casspi have a role off the bench. Nick Young, I don't care too much for. I feel like he'll play a role down the road.

How many has he attempted though? Can't be too many.

His little floater and turnaround off the baseline/key is nice.

Warriors are on a roll. Last night showed how deep their bench really is.

Props for Casspi and Young contributing last night. I was impressed with Young's defense and he seems pretty automatic with his shot at this point of the season. I'm sure he'll have a bigger role when playoffs come around.

10-3. Warriors looking solid. Tonight's game against the Magic and Thursday's against Boston should be fun to watch.

I saw Looney had a pretty good statline against Philly. How well was he playing?

Win streak: 7.

Warriors are rolling and their defense is becoming more consistent. Good to see the team step up with Steph out.

If they improve their turnovers, this team may be even better than last year.

its crazy that there is another level. once they improve at the turnovers, I think we will see even more, how dominant this squad can be.

its crazy that there is another level. once they improve at the turnovers, I think we will see even more, how dominant this squad can be.
Yeah, with this year's bench. I really feel this team can be even more dominant than the teams from the last two years.

I'm not trying to get comfortable in thinking they have the another championship locked down. But clearly, I still believe the Warriors are the favorites coming out of the West. I don't believe in Houston.

I've been impressed with Nick Young so far, he's turning me into a fan. But I love how well Casspi and Bell has fit in with this team.

IMO, David West looks refreshed as well and has been knocking down his elbow jumpshot consistently.

Just looked at tickets for either Warriors vs. Clippers or Lakers.

Already priced out. :lol:

Yeah, with this year's bench. I really feel this team can be even more dominant than the teams from the last two years.

I'm not trying to get comfortable in thinking they have the another championship locked down. But clearly, I still believe the Warriors are the favorites coming out of the West. I don't believe in Houston.

I've been impressed with Nick Young so far, he's turning me into a fan. But I love how well Casspi and Bell has fit in with this team.

IMO, David West looks refreshed as well and has been knocking down his elbow jumpshot consistently.

Looney has passed Bell in terms of playing time IMO. I agree with you that Bell will fit in great long term with this team....but right now, I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing a bunch of inactive games from him.

Looney has passed Bell in terms of playing time IMO. I agree with you that Bell will fit in great long term with this team....but right now, I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing a bunch of inactive games from him.
I can see that.

It seems that Looney is playing with some motivation now, since his option wasn't picked up. Hopefully he contributes consistently through out the season.

^ Yea should be a great one. Should be a great test of the defense. They have been stout the last 7 games.

Sucks I have to miss parts of it, but I will rewatch it. Subscribed to Hulu TV recently and it lets you rewatch certain games. Not sure which yet, so I have to hope this one is. Seems like all the local broadcasted games, i've been able to replay.

I just got an Apple TV. Hoping I can watch the game live through the TNT app using my parent's Direct TV login:smokin

despite how poorly steph and klay shot today, i can't even be mad at this team for this L. refs constantly calling phantom calls for kyrie, steph getting 4 fouls by the half way point of the 3rd, leading to boston shoot more than twice the amount of free throws than the warriors? in a 4 point loss, it's obvious how that crap adds up.

ultimately these games are meaningless come post season (reference that nail biting loss to the cavs on christmas day two years ago) but still, can't help but be pissed how the refs absolutely jobbed this team

Yeah, this game was just another L.

The foul call at the end was really bad. That Ref shouldn't have called that.

Oh well. Kyrie looks good with the Celtics. I'm hoping he keeps it up through out the entire season.

Just had a thought. If Kyrie continues to play well, do you guys think it was a mistake not trading Klay for Kyrie?

For the record I love Klay. Just an honest question.

Just had a thought. If Kyrie continues to play well, do you guys think it was a mistake not trading Klay for Kyrie?

i wouldn't even trade klay for 2016-Finals-playing-out-of-his-mind Kyrie. putting kyrie on this team you'd only be getting diminished returns seeing as to how much he needs the ball in his hands to operate. klay's ability to contribute on offense despite playing off ball is perfect...and when you talk about his defense, it's a no brainer.

No, I don't think it was a mistake keeping Klay. As good as Kyrie is, Klay plays well in this system and compliments Steph and the rest of the starting five. I would take his defense, jumpshots, and klay-ups over Klay, because it's proven he works well with this team.

It would be sweet to see Kyrie on the Warriors, but he and Steph in the backcourt? Yeah, not sure how confident I'd be about that.

Back
Top Bottom