GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Went on a binge of highlights last night. Really crazy that 2016-2017 year with KD lol the highlights look so silly and when Durant bought into the system that year we just bulldozed teams. Miss Steph and Klay and can't wait till they back on their stuff next season

If anybody is interested in 2 tickets to tonight’s game, 209 row 7 seat 1 and 2. They are the 2nd row in the section, it starts at row 6. Only asking for $60 after fees.

I wanna catch a game at chase rn when tix are cheap. i'm not even gonna watch the game, just walk around chase center and experience it....

It seems like the young guys are starting to come more into their own and Mulder has been ****ing sensational in first games as a pro. I'm extremely impressed with the win tonight.

I wanna catch a game at chase rn when tix are cheap. i'm not even gonna watch the game, just walk around chase center and experience it....

assuming the season resumes after this covid-19 outbreak, tix gonna be even more dirt cheap with folks still concerned about going out in public

man...i didnt think id miss basketball this much...my kids games/practices got cancelled and the nba...it hasnt even been a week!

yeah... at first it was a heel injury, but then peeps were like Achilles is directly connected to the heel so it might be the Achilles.....

DAMMIT!!!! they're not getting any younger, and i was hoping to get another title (two at the most) before these guys start going downhill....

Such a sad feeling to what was supposed to be a joyous night...

Really excited about Wiseman tho glad they didn’t overthink it.

if Klay didn't tear his achilles, the warriors is one 6'6-6'9 good to very good 3&D wing away and one decent to good combo guard from winning it all next season

Back
Top Bottom