GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

how y'all feel about getting siakam? what moves y'all wanna see be made?
He hasn't been as dominant during their championship year. Also, him having shoulder surgery that's sidelining him for the beginning of the season isn't enticing.

I think Moody will be a good option off the bench, while Kuminga is the pick they will groom.

That's if they keep either of them. I have a feeling they will and Bob will either fill out the bench or make a minor trade.

Seems like a lot of people are happy that Moody fell to 14.

I like the Moody pick. don't know much about him but a 6'6" two guard with a 7'1" wingspan who has an efficient stroke from deep. what's not to like? warriors need a legit shooter in that 2nd unit. Poole is getting better, but i'm not sold on his perimeter game and mulder can be a liability on defense.

overall, i'm glad warriors kept their picks and got bigger at the 2 and 3. kuminga is still way too raw but man, his athleticism, ability to crash the glass and score around the rim are gonna be huge once there's a changing of the guard for this team

Last edited:
I like the Moody pick. don't know much about him but a 6'6" two guard with a 7'1" wingspan who has an efficient stroke from deep. what's not to like? warriors need a legit shooter in that 2nd unit. Poole is getting better, but i'm not sold on his perimeter game and mulder can be a liability on defense.

overall, i'm glad warriors kept their picks and got bigger at the 2 and 3. kuminga is still way too raw but man, but his athleticism, ability to crash the glass and score around the rim are gonna be huge once there's a changing of the guard for this team
How come you're not sold on Poole yet? Only a small sample size on his production? I personally am not a fan of Mulder.

Bazemore
Oubre
Smiley
Bell

Are for sure out.

Myers came out and said they'll look at FA veterans that can come in and help right away. Batum was named as someone on their radar. Also saw a tweet that the FO is keeping an eye on Andre if his option is going to get picked up.

How come you're not sold on Poole yet? Only a small sample size on his production? I personally am not a fan of Mulder.

Bazemore
Oubre
Smiley
Bell

Are for sure out.

Myers came out and said they'll look at FA veterans that can come in and help right away. Batum was named as someone on their radar. Also saw a tweet that the FO is keeping an eye on Andre if his option is going to get picked up.

I used to call him "CessPoole" during his rookie year but Poole definitely proved me wrong after he came back form the G-League last season. Really like his aggressiveness; we haven't had a guard off the bench who's willing to attack the basket like him since maybe Jarret Jack (??). His shooting improved, but like you said, small sample size. Hopefully he can continue it next season.

him and moody gonna be dope to watch

I agree with some saying that Moody can probably be a legit 2nd unit player potentially later in the season. Zuminga is more of player you gotta groom.

Of the 2 picks, I’m honestly more excited about Moody. Led 25-7 Arkansas with 16.8 ppg as a freshman, great size for a 2 guard and in appears to be very mature.

Kuminga has elite physical tools, hopefully he can learn quickly from Dray and contribute defensively and running the floor.

Steph
Klay
Wiggz
Dray
Wiseman

Poole
Moody
Paschall
JTA
Looney

Kuminga
Nico
Damion Lee
Mulder

Depending on who else is added, maybe a 4th seed?

Welcome home lol
1628265512817.jpeg

between the draft picks, OPJ and now iggy.. i’m looking the warriors’ off season moves

Traded the Paschanimal for just a second round pick?!

I really think we are going to regret this…
I think Paschall is going to flourish in Utah. But with the franchise in the luxury tax, I suppose lowering it for just a little bit helps.

Probably helped with signing Andre too. I've been told it was for the minimum?

Looks like we're going to roll with him being the facilitator off the bench.

It'll be interesting how things will lead up to training camp. With Wiggins yet to be vaccinated and the supposed rumor of the NBPA getting pushed by the anti-vaxxers of the league, I'm curious if 'big names' will play less this year.

Why do I have the feeling that Wiggins is the only team member that isn't vaxxed?

If Nemanja is already here telling Wiggins to take the shot lol. Damn.

Per the team's goals this season, it's probably best for them to move him.

Wiggins sounds like a bigger idiot with his comments after getting vaccinated. No one forced your ***. He also probably was told that he wasn't going to play on any road games either.

Im excited for this season. No crazy expectations honestly. Just want a healthy squad, healthy Klay, and really wanna see Poole make that next step and hopefully Wiseman can make people eat crow. Stil bummed bout losing Paschal tho...

Back
Top Bottom