GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Kings kangz themselves by not fouling Steph immediately lol. Crazy that Steph had to put up 47 for the W's to pull out this win.

The bench needs work (again) and there has to be an improvement. I think it's fair to say that depending on these young cats to back up the vets is a tall order. Curious to see what options Bob Myers has to improve this roster in season.

At this point, adjustments to that bench have to be made. As to what and how soon? Idk. Andre is probably going to play less than 25 games (probably will play less). Wiseman will probably be DNP for the next 5 games or so. Kuminga was another negative last night and Poole has been off.

But I think Myers will have make some moves sooner than later, if the Warriors can't get to and above .500 in the next 10-15 games.

second unit been bad so far. not that it's all-telling but this is the cumulative +/- through 11 games so far for each player. only dudes in the positive are the starters.
Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 7.30.42 PM.png

but it's to be expected when you're willing to sacrifice veteran depth on the bench to go with a youth movement. and it's not all on the 2nd unit. warriors cannot help themselves from committing lazy stupid fouls. last in the league in fouls and it's largely in part to their defense looking terrible. so many reach ins and a overall lack of discipline.

we saw them lockdown the kings in the 4th quarter yesterday but they had to be in desperation mode for things to start clicking.

kings couldnt rebound, especially when sabonis sat…we won that game bc of curry and our rebounding…

klay/poole need to get in rhythm more than the 2nd unit guys…2nd unit has been pretty bad, kuminga played better tho

Nike has the authentic up in the new city joints.

dawwgg **** nike. how we got the most dominant team of this era and yet we got the most bootsy jersey. idc if the rose is supposed to symbolize “growing” the bay.. save that **** for a t-shirt.

the only good to come from this is i’ll be spending that putting that $200 towards christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews instead

I honestly can expect up and down production from Wiseman, Moody, and Kuminga, but Poole struggling this hard is surprising. Maybe he feels more pressure since he isn't partnered with vets this year.

Didn't get to watch the game because the kiddos were sick. But saw the highlights. Steph is playing on another level right now. Good to see Lamb breaking the rotation and playing minutes. He took the challenge and ran with it. Still need to see some consistency with Kuminga. Also good to Dante back.

So how did the W's lose against the Kings? Seems like they played little defense and Sabonis is channeling his dad's auto to grab 22 rebounds?

So how did the W's lose against the Kings? Seems like they played little defense and Sabonis is channeling his dad's auto to grab 22 rebounds?
Saboner hit a few threes in Draymond's face as well. While Draymond was bricking his threes and fast break layups lol.

But yea them tinkering with rotations etc early in the season, but up to this point still haven't found anything that sticks. I'm on the trade Wiseman for someone else bandwagon as well haha.

How is it that Wiseman is 'unplayable' right now? Granted I haven't been able to watch some of the games due to kids activities, etc.

is he really that bad? and also kuminga?

How is it that Wiseman is 'unplayable' right now? Granted I haven't been able to watch some of the games due to kids activities, etc.

is he really that bad? and also kuminga?
I guess he's 'unplayable' because he is a liability on the defense and isn't spotting up where he needs to be on the offense. Chemistry is a big thing that's hindering him rn, IMO. Kumina has shown progress, BUT, his defense is a liability.

I am honestly surprised Jamychal Green is out of the rotation. Guess he's not really fitting in either?

is mike brown’s departure hurting them this much on defense? on court personnel is definitely different but even the starters are bad on rotations and out of position, letting screeners slip to an open basket

Wiseman a -4 in a 37 point blowout win.

This dude is such buns. The promise of the future is looking bleaker by the day.

Wiseman a -4 in a 37 point blowout win.

This dude is such buns. The promise of the future is looking bleaker by the day.
The talent and potential is there, but he's so damn lost out there that he doesn’t focus on his assignments or find his spots. He may be in G-league for the majority of the season.

Back
Top Bottom