GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

The talent and potential is there, but he's so damn lost out there that he doesn’t focus on his assignments or find his spots. He may be in G-league for the majority of the season.

I dont think its unreasonable to question if it is there, at this point.

I dont think its unreasonable to question if it is there, at this point.
No, it's not. But development takes time for most big man. In any case, he's not ready for the NBA floor defensively and the G-league should prepare without worrying about hampering the team.

First game live since December 2019…

Attachments

• 1B18A85F-5A5E-4303-A845-9E0075CC7724.jpeg
    1B18A85F-5A5E-4303-A845-9E0075CC7724.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 6A9DBF8F-F709-4AAF-A6ED-C18E5E6B8D0F.jpeg
    6A9DBF8F-F709-4AAF-A6ED-C18E5E6B8D0F.jpeg
    485.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 9C47163C-4BC5-43E7-AD1A-8D0908B0AD6A.jpeg
    9C47163C-4BC5-43E7-AD1A-8D0908B0AD6A.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 44CC7222-0475-4863-A2CF-34FC67806ED7.jpeg
    44CC7222-0475-4863-A2CF-34FC67806ED7.jpeg
    594.8 KB · Views: 462
  • ED5EF5A4-CB78-4ABF-A063-5047089149F2.jpeg
    ED5EF5A4-CB78-4ABF-A063-5047089149F2.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 916
Time to limit Klay's minutes until he gets out of his funk. Every time he has substantial minutes, we struggle both offensively AND defensively. Also, I feel for Poole because teams can just collapse on him since the second unit can't even buy a bucket. Hopefully the young dudes can start playing smarter because we're going to continue to struggle if they can't at least put up points collectively.

I remember Klay, Dray, and Steph were the up and comers while the vets held it down in the bench. Now we have a bunch of lost young players and journeymen playing scared.

I think Kerr really needs to consider having Poole start and have Klay come off the bench. Dude is just playing bad. I just got annoyed when they had a 3 on 2, Klay had an open Wiggins in the corner and he decided to shoot the 3. Which led to Steph getting a T. Killed all the moment the W's had with that one play. Marc S. Spears was saying you can't have a HOF-player like Klay come off the bench. The hell you can. Steph came off the bench during the playoffs.

Saw some good points that due to the incident with Draymond, people aren't really listening to him on the defensive end or he's being cautious as to how intense he can talk to his teammates. I can see this being one factor why they aren't playing well together.

And the lineup they ran with Steph, Dante, Poole, Wiggins, and Green. That was hideous. JGreen hasn't really meshed well so far. Smh.

Steph's post game comments about everyone focusing on the team and making the necessary sacrifices was interesting.

Funny thing is, the rest of the West isn't playing all that great either. So the Warriors are still in the mix lol

SAS said the W's should go ahead and pursue a trade for KD because they are wasting Steph's production and high-level of play lol. Thoughts?

W's would still have a trash bench lol

chef is playin great, draymonds playing well too…

i prefer klay to keep starting…i just think hes forcing it on offense, he should build back up on the defensive side of his game and his shot will eventually show up…

jamichael green has been dissapointing to me…expected more hustle/defense…he looks far off from gp2/jta/porter

its still super early in the season…too early to peak, i think its a great time to experiment with lineups

chef is playin great, draymonds playing well too…

i prefer klay to keep starting…i just think hes forcing it on offense, he should build back up on the defensive side of his game and his shot will eventually show up…

jamichael green has been dissapointing to me…expected more hustle/defense…he looks far off from gp2/jta/porter

its still super early in the season…too early to peak, i think its a great time to experiment with lineups
Yeah, it's early. But it's clear that bench isn't anywhere near the production it had last season. Like how bad is Kuminga to the point where you can't even play him in place of JGreen on Wednesday? Myers needs to make something happen this season in order to get in the playoffs.

Outside of a couple possessions where Klay really clamped up this year he and Poole are essentially the same liability on defense. Swapping Poole into the starting rotation isn't gonna help. They score enough to beat teams IF they collectively played defense. The Warriors problems are between POA/ Rotations/ just overall effort on defense.

Looks like whatever they discussed in that players meeting really got everyone's attention. 2-0 since that meeting. First road win tonight. Keep it going.
I think Klay trained in the offseason to be more than he used to be. He just needs to pick up where he left off and go from there.

That Rockets win was raggedy. To barely beat the worse team in the league with 10 3's from Klay and 7 from Steph is worrisome. I don't want to see the young core get moved cause I believe the talent is there but they aren't gonna be able to fit whats needed now. Kuminga has always been interesting with me off raw ability so I would not wanna move him unless its for someone who's a no brainer. I never cared for Wiseman within this system & Moody I wouldn't move at all costs. JP is low key worse than Kuminga on defense. Sure the Steph comparisons are there but taking the poison pill route might not be out of the equation depending who's on the table to trade.

idk how myers play it out but im willing to bet if there is a trade, JK moves first if not packaged with wise. i still have hope for wise to get it together but i think a lot folks see the writing on the wall for him. GMs see Jk’s athleticism, perimeter game and explosiveness and are probably drooling at the thought of him growing his frame into someone like giannis.

The new season is upon us, gentlemen.

The Giants have failed me.

The Niners will fail.

Sacramento Republic FC lost in the U.S. Open Cup.

Roger Federer retired.

Frances Tiafoe lost to Carlos Alcaraz.

I need this Warriors squad to bring back another championship.

:lol: pretty sure the Niners started slow last year and were a few plays shy of a SB. They’ll be fine.

contract year Draymond tho 👀

Sept 28th :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom