Gswarriorz Collection Post - 1st PG. UPDATED 2/1/11

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Very efficient. So what do you wear on the Reg?
I usually rock AMs all day everyday. My Jordans are becoming my B-ball shoes, except for the SJs. Hyperdunks are for indoor b-ball only haha.

Thanks again for the complements. I will definitely continue to add to the collection, all in good time.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by c4

Nice collection man. Those stash 95s and Pattas...very nice.
What's a Warriors fan doing in Riverside? You originally from the Bay?

Yup home is the Bay. Just in Riverside for school, drowning in the sea of Laker and Dodger fans
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Tak - What city u live in? We can do a Bay Area mini-Fam Summit wit other bay area heads (Cris, Aaron, etc.)

See this is what i like to see loyal fans/Bay Area sneaker heads like myself
pimp.gif

I atleast have 2-3 friends that were warriors fans and moved to So-cal and out of no where come with that "What are you talking about ive always been aLakers fan" not to many loyal fans these days
smh.gif

Originally Posted by flyguy33

i need cholorphyl pattas!!

laugh.gif
Don't we all. The purp cord pair has convinced me that I need thegreen pair in my life. The black and purple/white pairs would also be nice, but we all know our pockets aren't that deep. Hey Mitch, if you don't mindme asking. How much did you pay for those stash 95's?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by c4

Nice collection man. Those stash 95s and Pattas...very nice.
What's a Warriors fan doing in Riverside? You originally from the Bay?

Yup home is the Bay. Just in Riverside for school, drowning in the sea of Laker and Dodger fans
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Tak - What city u live in? We can do a Bay Area mini-Fam Summit wit other bay area heads (Cris, Aaron, etc.)

See this is what i like to see loyal fans/Bay Area sneaker heads like myself
pimp.gif

I atleast have 2-3 friends that were warriors fans and moved to So-cal and out of no where come with that "What are you talking about ive always been a Lakers fan" not to many loyal fans these days
smh.gif
Haha I feel ya bro! I'll be a Warrior/Giant/49er til I die. I might as well have "Beat LA" branded on my ***.
laugh.gif

Mitch- Nice collection FAM!!

Lovin the Stash 95s, and those Spacejams are lookin nice as well!
wink.gif

jealous as hell of that weather!

-Andrew-

I like the way you grouped the pics. My favourite is the space jam pic and Air max 95. Been looking for a pair of Neon 95 for years. Nice collection

Whats up NT?

Bored in my house today so decided to make a collection post. I've been collecting for a little over an year now and been an NT member since August of 09.90% of my collection was acquired between August 2009 and now. I dont have too many but I wear 99% of kicks. Feel free to comment or ask questions.

Also a Proud member of Team AM Fam!

Onto the kicks!

AIR MAX:

Left to right: Freshwater 95s (my first AMs), Neon 95s, Sport Red 95s
104rwnm.jpg

Gray/Red AM 2009. Stash 95s, Team Orange 95s
15z4047.jpg

Navy Pattas, Chlorophyll Pattas, Blue QS AM1s, Red QS AM1s
33jhi5k.jpg

AIR JORDAN:

SpaceJams x2, 1/22 CDP
r0yvm1.jpg