GTA: San Andreas "OG VI's"

I thought it will be nice if I'd shared. My CJ from GTA: SA is also a Jordan head.
glasses.gif

I'm not sure if they are maroon's or white/infrared's.

You can see the ice on the bottom.
pimp.gif

Some in game screenshots.
pimp.gif

9c6a7321301dfe5c22bb51b1aac43763dd614ff0.png

883ab1d789dbca068ef7c0a06eba840eb12fcaf6.png

wtfff you gon make me search this house for san andreas

HOW DID YOU DO THIS???

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

HOW DID YOU DO THIS???
This is some sort of patch for the pc version of the game. And if you're not familiar with patching, then I don't suggest that you evenbother trying this. If you're really interested in patching pc games (and you want to spend this much time finding out how) I'd suggest that you do itwith the NBA live series. You not only can add Michael Jordan but every Air Jordan that you can find a patch for.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

HOW DID YOU DO THIS???
This is some sort of patch for the pc version of the game. And if you're not familiar with patching, then I don't suggest that you even bother trying this. If you're really interested in patching pc games (and you want to spend this much time finding out how) I'd suggest that you do it with the NBA live series. You not only can add Michael Jordan but every Air Jordan that you can find a patch for.
Yes, Beelzebub23 is correct, this is the PC version of San Andreas.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I can't believe I never seen them on that game
pimp.gif
I played it all the time. I am going to have to play it again
smile.gif

That'd be something we would've never noticed on the standard CRT TVs we were rockin' when this game first came out.
laugh.gif

yeah, this kinda thing sometimes makes me think about buyin a pc instead, but its too much money

still cool though

Back
Top Bottom