Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

That 2nd one is too awesome.
nthat.gif
My favorite though

There's been conflicting reports and I haven't seen any confirmation on it. It's very likely but I'm not going to hold my breathe.

There's been conflicting reports and I haven't seen any confirmation on it. It's very likely but I'm not going to hold my breathe.

Yeah, I know everything from here on out should be taken with a grain of salt but it really should be a no-brainer if that really happens, considering the Aug issue (#19) of the GotG comic.

Oh, I don't keep up with the recent comics so I wouldn't know but it really makes sense considering everything else...

Nova Corps being all over the film and having a big role and all.

Just googled it. Pretty much what everyone guessed it would be. The more shocking news is the list of characters that are confirmed to NOT be in the film. I was truly hoping for a Quasar or Beta Ray Bill cameo. But if Surtur is part of Thor 3, which the writers (i think) said it was a strong possibility since we have encountered the Ice Giants and the Dark Elves, then Beta Ray Bill would have to be there.

Last edited:
Just googled it. Pretty much what everyone guessed it would be. The more shocking news is the list of characters that are confirmed to NOT be in the film. I was truly hoping for a Quasar or Beta Ray Bill cameo. But if Surtur is part of Thor 3, which the writers (i think) said it was a strong possibility since we have encountered the Ice Giants and the Dark Elves, then Beta Ray Bill would have to be there.
I don't think they'll do Surtur in part 3. Too many potential realm destroying threats. They need to calm down with that and just have some sort of adventure or something smaller and personal. Enchantress and her minion would work fine.

I don't think they'll do Surtur in part 3. Too many potential realm destroying threats. They need to calm down with that and just have some sort of adventure or something smaller and personal. Enchantress and her minion would work fine.

I cant find the original article I was talking about but this provides some hints.

http://screenrant.com/chris-hemsworth-thor-3-story-powers/

They will likely use a realm destroying threat because they want Thor to use his hammer, and they want an excuse to not involve the avengers.

I would like to see Beta Ray Bill in Thor 3

Or have Enchantress with the Executionor.

Charlize Thereon as Enchantress I think would be dope.

She would be great in the role. Her overacting in the Snow White film has me convinced.

An Enchantress story with the Executioner, and even having Loki in the mix would be great.

Back
Top Bottom