"Gucci" AF1

wasnt gonna post these but I feel like I havent posted in forever
my version of a "Gucci" inspired shoe, for ME of all people. its so rare I actually get to do a shoe for myself. some parts are sloppier than I'd normally let slide, but I'd been workin on these on and off for what seems like forever, and just wanted to get 'em done *shrugs*
the only thing that really makes these "special" is the dual color stitching. I've had the idea for some time, but this is only my 2nd time doing it...havent seen any other customizers do it.....Nike may have done it a few times...on a dunk Hi for sure.
enough talk though...not the best pics but whatever

Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

good job EL, those look really nice, not the best (because i still think the grape 5 af1s are the best) but its still very nice
Team Pacific Northwest X teamautobot​

yo those are nice!! keep up the good work.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't even think you put these on ISS
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
IN THE YEAR 2007 WE WILL ROCK!!!​

very nice job on those.
TEAM KING KOOPA​
Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

the red black and green coloring.....same way the "Gucci" Dunk sb's are called that because of the colorway
080288.jpg
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

lol i expected some crudely pasted gucci fabric on the panels of the shoes like some variants but you got the inspiration from the right shoe so these are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:
jays or nikes for sale? hit me up! sizes 7.5 to 8.5

Back
Top Bottom