Gucci - I'm Up: Best mixtape of '12

Yellow Album sucked and Dom Kennedy has become such a bad rapper in search of blowing up.

I don't listen to Gucci Mane anymore, so I'm biased lol.

But I did like these. (Plus 4eva N a Day and 1999.)
03-15-08_taylor-allderdice-by-wiz-khalifa_original.jpg

Dom-Kennedy-Yellow-Album-11.jpg

images

images

Yellow Album sucked and Dom Kennedy has become such a bad rapper in search of blowing up.
i disagree i thought at first yellow album wasnt all that but after listening to it more an more i feel that every song on there is quality and only gets better over time....

i disagree i thought at first yellow album wasnt all that but after listening to it more an more i feel that every song on there is quality and only gets better over time....

This. I didn't like yellow album at first at all because I know Dom's potential but the joint jams from start to finish. Just smooth summer music and I think those that are saying they don't like it were expecting something different from Dom.

Yellow Album was awesome, I bumped it all summer, many classic jams. But in terms of sheer awesomeness none of these compare to I'm up. Mad hitters on that.

this is turning into a 1999 appreciation thread which it was never intended to be.

I did NOT like Yellow Album. Schoolboy Q dropped my fave tape last year, not exactly sure if I'd say it was the best of the year but def my most listened to.

Back
Top Bottom