GUCCI PRIVATE SALE vol. Im broke

I dunno stillin.......I see nothing wrong with something on sale lol.

Stillin refuses to buy Gucci after Frances refused to sell it to him

there is a difference between buying something on sale and buying something on sale because you can't afford it at regular price

There's a difference between being able to afford it and whether someone is willing to pay for it.

there is a difference between buying something on sale and buying something on sale because you can't afford it at regular price

I dont care for designer things but you're making assumptions that people buying it are only buying it because they can now afford it but they couldn't at full retail.

That's the point people have with your comments.

I dont care for designer things but you're making assumptions that people buying it are only buying it because they can now afford it but they couldn't at full retail.

That's the point people have with your comments.

Even besides that, they can afford it now, I'm sure they always wanted a Gucci piece due to the legendary name but they shouldn't because they can't afford msrp? If we had to tally up all the things people can't afford msrp... It's just a silly, silly, silly argument. Silly, silly ******g argument. Good god it's silly.

Wait, so now I can't cop expensive items on sale?

Only on NT, I swear.  Dudes will try to argue about ANYTHING on here.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Repped OP. wanted the Black soft moccasins in 11.5.. Sold out.

Bouta just get the Red soft moccasins for $209.

why so many people worried about how others are living?

them red drivers is copped b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom