gucci sneakers

where can i find these, and what are they called? thanks in advance
2zqwmt4.jpg
2a91roh.jpg

I got a pair of those in white lowtop at ''neiman marcus'' a while back. Im in new york, not too sure if that store is all over
eyes.gif

try ebay, but beware of fakes!!!

Be very, very careful on eBay when it comes to designer sneakers, especially Gucci...

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I got a pair of those in white lowtop at ''neiman marcus'' a while back. Im in new york, not too sure if that store is all over
eyes.gif

try ebay, but beware of fakes!!!

do you know the name of them?

Those are indeed fake. Go to any Nieman Marcus or Bloomingdales and you will never see a pair of Gucci shoes that look like those.

Originally Posted by mixednuts

haha ive seen souja boy rocking these...=)

dude always said "craaaazy Gucci shoes....where'd ya geeeet emm"

*smh* those fakes are hideous, the whole design of the shoe...

Hahahahahah so soulja boy wear fakes sneakers now? But yeah........they 100% fake!

I thought all the gucci shoes w/ the cursive heel were fake. TOday I walked into my gucci store and low and behold there they sat on the shelf for $475.Thinking of selling a couple pair of 6 rings to cop.

it's official.. GUCCI IS CORNY AS HELLLLLLLL.. why drop 500 for a pair of sneakers that make you look ******ed? because people rap about them? THAT is whyits corny... soon enough luxury brands are all going to SNAP and say some !!@ like Tommy Hilfiger did back in the day (racist comments) because people areKILLING their brands..
If you think it helps their sales, you're WRONG.. it just creates more bootlegs.. Louis and Gucci burn everything that they don't sell in the store..why would they do that? so that there is no such thing as a gucci or louis clearance outlet.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by mixednuts

haha ive seen souja boy rocking these...=)

dude always said "craaaazy Gucci shoes....where'd ya geeeet emm"

*smh* those fakes are hideous, the whole design of the shoe...
i seen that youtube video too that was too funny!

Originally Posted by 902kicks

it's official.. GUCCI IS CORNY AS HELLLLLLLL.. why drop 500 for a pair of sneakers that make you look ******ed? because people rap about them? THAT is why its corny... soon enough luxury brands are all going to SNAP and say some !!@ like Tommy Hilfiger did back in the day (racist comments) because people are KILLING their brands..
If you think it helps their sales, you're WRONG.. it just creates more bootlegs.. Louis and Gucci burn everything that they don't sell in the store.. why would they do that? so that there is no such thing as a gucci or louis clearance outlet.

Louis, yes.
Gucci, no.
Gucci has several outlet stores and Gucci's go on sale at almost any department stores; Neiman Marcus, Saks, Barneys NY and Nordstrom.
Even the official Gucci website (Gucci.com) has sales on their items at the end of every season.

Originally Posted by KrisC

no way I am gonna wear those on the street!

^^^ im with you homeboy!!! the only gucci's i would rock are them slip-on's or these...
3a5156ec4171bab471f49e1295291ea5243c203.pjpg

it's official.. GUCCI IS CORNY AS HELLLLLLLL.. why drop 500 for a pair of sneakers that make you look ******ed? because people rap about them? THAT is why its corny... soon enough luxury brands are all going to SNAP and say some !!@ like Tommy Hilfiger did back in the day (racist comments) because people are KILLING their brands..
If you think it helps their sales, you're WRONG.. it just creates more bootlegs.. Louis and Gucci burn everything that they don't sell in the store.. why would they do that? so that there is no such thing as a gucci or louis clearance outlet.
why does LV burn their products if they dont sell?

Originally Posted by calYe2da

why does LV burn their products if they dont sell?

They do not want to lose their image as a high end brand by having sales or selling discounted items.
They want the brand to be exclusive and providing no discount or sale to the public does that, for the most part.
I think LV burning their stuff is a myth though but they do get rid of their unsold items one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom