GUCCI VS. JEEZY?

So what do you guys think? Who's better, Gucci Mane or Young Jeezy (strictly rapping). And who do you just like better anyway?

I'm with Gucci Gucci. I'm done with T.I. and Luda right now. They just seem like an act to me. They both got skills but they just be acting, Luda beYELLIN on tracks.

BURN ONE.

So what do you guys think? Who's better, Gucci Mane or Young Jeezy (strictly rapping). And who do you just like better anyway?
indifferent.gif

I know N's gonna come in here and hate on both dudes.

But Imma go with Jeezy, he murked Gucci on Stay Strapped, but I F'swith Gucci too............

" came outta jail on a monday morning, whole world watchin like i was performing "

" 7-4-5 w/ the gucci interior, i see a rich N' when i look in the mirror "

" you aint a snowman, your more like a snowflake, cupcake..cornflake..N' you too fake. Beyonce... oh thats your fiance, jeezy is the appetizer andyou'll be the entree. 2 glock's shawty, ey lets party, im at the 40-40 looking for shawn cartayyyyyyy "

Gucci Mane....... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HE'S WAKER THEN THE SOUTH PUT TOGETHER

GIVE JEEZY THAT!

I*@%!++ with Gucci Gucci but... I favor that guy "who run with real _'s that'll cut ya throat and they don't drink pepsi, he just sellscoke"

DAMN I thought I was gonna get a whole lot of more hate than that.

Gucci just has a unique style.... I think you guys are putting it perfect by saying Jeezy is a better raper but you Fs with Gucci.

Yeah Jeezy got the Better rapper...

But Gucci Is a street*%%!$$ dog...
And he goes hard in the burgh... truth.

Jeezy all the way sheesh i'd pick Webbie over Gucci
straight up... i cant even tolerate the dude gucci...

if we playin the _____ is better than _____ game though, id even say boosie > gucci...
laugh.gif

v12 boyzzz

Back
Top Bottom