Guez Oner's Vintage Heat

Sup fellas,

These are all the kicks that me and my twin bro have collected for the past 4 years or so. We mainly buy stuff that we use to rock back in middle school and high school. Everything here gets worn on the regular, the only shoes that have crumbled on us have been the Air Modify's and the OG purple/white Air Zoom Flights.

Sup fellas,

These are all the kicks that me and my twin bro have collected for the past 4 years or so. We mainly buy stuff that we use to rock back in middle school and high school. Everything here gets worn on the regular, the only shoes that have crumbled on us have been the Air Modify's and the OG purple/white Air Zoom Flights.

this is dope! really nice variety. Love those boots with the black toe box and green trim. info?

this is dope! really nice variety. Love those boots with the black toe box and green trim. info?

The boots are vintage ACG's called Air Kokanee. I have the same ones in black/grey, gotta clean em up tho'.

The boots are vintage ACG's called Air Kokanee. I have the same ones in black/grey, gotta clean em up tho'.

Barrage & Pro Streaks
pimp.gif

Thanks fellas. Yeah, Air Barrage and Pro Streaks are my favorite shoes of all time. I had Royal Blue/ White Air Pro Streak Cleats for Football in High School. It took me forever to find Sz 10 Black/White Air Barrages!! 

Thanks fellas. Yeah, Air Barrage and Pro Streaks are my favorite shoes of all time. I had Royal Blue/ White Air Pro Streak Cleats for Football in High School. It took me forever to find Sz 10 Black/White Air Barrages!! 

Back
Top Bottom