GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Probably tried 5 times since I've been plat and every time I check right before 5pm for some reason I'm always late to check my app before 6pm.

It’s weird that my FA and Champs App are not showing my VIP status. It has me as a Star Member but I should be Gold Star. FA has me as zero money spent but I called customer service and they said I have spent $900. My FA normally resets in April so is past that time. My Champs I just reach Platinum but for whatever reason is not loading my VIP account like it should. Only my FTL App as acting normal.

Apps working properly now. Must have been doing maintenance on them on Sunday.

This is probably irrelevant, but what’s up with the footsites sending shoes in a plastic bag? All bad... |l

This is probably irrelevant, but what’s up with the footsites sending shoes in a plastic bag? All bad... |l

Last few shoes I ordered from the footsites (1 pair of LeBron 15s and 2 pairs of Pumas for my girl) came in boxes. I thought they had changed but I guess not.

Question.

Would it be better to stay @ a 9M head start since Sunday of a release, or get promoted to a 10M head start 2 days before the release?

Question.

Would it be better to stay @ a 9M head start since Sunday of a release, or get promoted to a 10M head start 2 days before the release?
why would you want to stay at 9 minutes? you'll always have a better chance with 10

Well, I have heard that the system set aside a certain amount of stock per head start. I obviously don’t know how it works, but something like this is plausible:

70% of stock going to the 10M head starters
20% of stock going to the 9M head starters
10% of stock going to the 7M head starters

So in essence, if you checked in with a 9M head start on Sunday, you are closer to the front of the line of the 9M crew.

If you wait till later in the week to go from 9M to 10M, in essence you give up your “front of the line position” amongst the 9M crew, to get behind everyone else who checked in at 10M earlier on.

I’m laughing to myself as I re-read what I just wrote...

Haven't purchased anything since the Shadows release...

So I updated the Footaction app and now it says my email/password doesn't match my Star Club rewards number. Anyone else had this issue? I know it's the right email/password because it's saved on chrome autofill for the website.

I'm also not feeling the layout of the FTA app. Where do I view my VIP status/how much purchases I've made? Also, where is the launch locator?

Sorry for the newb questions.

VIP status is under the my account tab. launch locator is under the shop tab, right below upcoming releases.

So I spoke to a CSR and she got me logged back in. I'm still unable to view my VIP status under the "my account" tab, yet I see I'm Gold Club Status when I get all the way to entering the reservation.

Do I click "become a star club member" in the my accounts tab? I'm afraid it'll erase my previous history/purchases.

So I spoke to a CSR and she got me logged back in. I'm still unable to view my VIP status under the "my account" tab, yet I see I'm Gold Club Status when I get all the way to entering the reservation.

Do I click "become a star club member" in the my accounts tab? I'm afraid it'll erase my previous history/purchases.
this is what mine looks like. that same banner is actually on the shop tab for me too. clicking on it let's me see the points and rewards I have.

Screenshot_20180917-130452_Footaction.jpg

Yeah, mine wasn't showing that banner before.

I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again. It reflects my gold status and purchases now.

Thank you, gentlemen!

why does my app always say this when i try to sign in? **** is pissing me off. i can login on the computer just fine
9A2CE7ED-693C-4A74-B1F5-FC85E37557BE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom