Guide to Shaq's Reebok shoes?

Ras Clot 89 wrote:

i think these is one of everyones grails.

Shaqnosis!
124311480_bce7e5b92e.jpg

Some of the Shaq's shoes are kinda hot, but those Kamikaze II's that dude posted a few posts up are that %+*.

Originally Posted by STRUCTURE33025

I have the Black Preacher's, they always turn heads.........in a good way.
laugh.gif

Nice collection here. Found on google.
Shaq Pumps R Dope!!!!

The Shaqnosis also came out in white/navy. I was surprised that RBK didn't make a Shaqnosis colorway in blk/blue, or any blk colorway. That would'vebeen sick.

shaq attacks III my grails i had em back in the day oh man those things were beautiful i dont know what reebok is waiting for they should retro all of thoseand kamikazes etc

This thread is funny.

Shaq's Reebok line was trash. You couldn't GIVE away his kicks. Now, just because it's tacky and came out in the early 90s, everyone'sclamoring for a pair. Awful

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

This thread is funny.

Shaq's Reebok line was trash. You couldn't GIVE away his kicks. Now, just because it's tacky and came out in the early 90s, everyone's clamoring for a pair. Awful
i dunno bout all that, da shaqnosis were on a few cats feet back in da day...same with da original shaqs wit da pump.

Originally Posted by STRUCTURE33025

I have the Black Preacher's, they always turn heads.........in a good way.
laugh.gif

Nice collection here. Found on google.

I wish reebok would retro those.
pimp.gif

donnrd.jpg

Reebok Shaq Attaq 2
2ijkuxl.jpg

Reebok Shaq Attaq 3
2u6i3j9.jpg

Reebok Shaq Attaq 4
of4vwn.jpg

Reebok Shaq Dunkmob
35d9554.jpg

Reebok Shaq Optix
2jdhw5w.jpg

Reebok Shaq Trainer
2yzh24j.jpg

Reebok Shaqnosis
2iarlv9.jpg

I thought his only pair were the shaqnosis b4 he canceled his contract. Some good info on this thread
pimp.gif

I had those along with the emmitt smiths , i remember will smith wearing them in Men in black.

Back
Top Bottom