Guitar Hero Appreciation Thread....Post those Band Names

Went searching for the latest iteration of this yesterday and was disappointed to find out it was discontinued. šŸ˜¢

GOAT game franchise. It got me into classic rock music. My bandā€™s name was ā€œMEA$Tā€; named after Sean Taylor.

ā€œWhen You Were Youngā€ was probably my favorite song to play. :smokin :smokin

I played on the wii & ps2. Enjoyed it better on the wii

Guitar hero > rockband

My favorite song was probably Beat It (that solo :smokin)

Also got me more in to rock music as well

game was flames

when you were young & my name is Jonas were my favorite joints

Dj hero was fun too, if they reboot any of them im coppin

Didn't play GH but Rock Band 1 and 2 was the ****, got me into playing real guitar. "Say It Ain't So" "Run To The Hills" >>>

My first apartment had plastic instruments littered all over the living room. So many fun hours poured into this game. It was the goat in terms of having people over.

Pretty sure Guitar Hero 2 is a top 10 game all time for me. I would pay money for a working set of GH2, a PS2, and a guitar right now. A lot of money.

Man, I was a Rock Band fanatic . . . I know the lyrics to way too many rock songs now. Every time I'm at karaoke, I always bust out the The Darkness' I believe in a thing called love . . . white people are immediately surprised I know the song. Little do they know, Rock Band taught me :lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom