Gun ownership in Los Angeles

mrbrown

Banned
What exactly do I need to buy I gun.
Walk into a gun store and decide which one I want.... but what documents do I need in order to purchase one? I know there is a 10 day wait but I need more info

LA gun owners please respond

proof of residence, i believe your drivers license or id has to match your home address, also a utitlity bill or credit card bill matching that address correct me if im wrong

UPDATE:

Purchased an XD 9mm

Needed proof of residence..used car insurance proof. California Driver Licence or ID. Took gun safety test which is 30 simple questions about gun safety...simple

waited 10 days.....

the .cal is on me. Pretty simple process actually... surprisingly easy. Just incase anyone needs info about this.

you cant carry it with you anywhere now tho. dumb @##** jerry brown repealed that law. (the irony with this x your sn = LULZ )

Yup pretty much a waste if your not an armed security guard with a firearm permit or you manage to obtain a CCW license which is pretty much impossible for a civilian to get.

I could be an armed security guard but I wont go in that deep into the security game

Not really a waste but its nice being able to go to the range... or just pet your gun while sitting on a rocking chair

Back
Top Bottom