Gunna's look ahead: 2010's Best NFL Prospects

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by dreClark

Who should be on that list from the U, Tre-4?
you could put Eric Moncur/Allen Bailey... maybe
They haven't done $%#+ tho'
thas y i said maybe... but seriously what has happened to the U the past few years. Honestly i dont see what everybody else does with last y.ear's freshmen class. To me they weren't that impressive. But ill give em some time to see if they impress me,

but that could be because i go to the school & think that all them N's is straight wack

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

Dezmon Briscoe WR Kansas

very slept on

I dont think he's one of the best NFL prospects. doesnt mean I dont think he's good
What sets the rest of the receivers apart from him? He might not have elite speed, but he runs excellent routes and has great hands. 2008 TrueSophomore Stats 92 Receptions, 1407 yards, 15 TDs.

Cant wait for Julio Jones to hit the L. Dont think it will be until 2011.....but dude is the truth.

Originally Posted by dland24

Cant wait for Julio Jones to hit the L. Dont think it will be until 2011.....but dude is the truth.
how about you wait until he at least has 2 year under his belt?

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

What sets the rest of the receivers apart from him? He might not have elite speed, but he runs excellent routes and has great hands. 2008 True Sophomore Stats 92 Receptions, 1407 yards, 15 TDs.

U know what, U right, he's just as good as Brandon Lafell and Gilyard. I'll add him

He's just not as good as Dez Bryant, Regis Benn or Damien Williams.

DLand, I honestly think AJ Green is a better Pro Prospect right now than Julio. but we'll see who keeps improving
Julio got Routes and is prolly, the strongest WR in College (him or Benn)

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by dland24

how about you wait until he at least has 2 year under his belt?
3 years, but still.

I think he's 3 and out.
DLand, I honestly think AJ Green is a better Pro Prospect right now than Julio. but we'll see who keeps improving
Julio got Routes and is prolly, the strongest WR in College (him or Benn)
I'm not sure who is the better prospect of the two. I mean yeah, AJ is probably faster, but he has to put more weight on (Which I'm surehe will do) JJ is in the Mittsgerald mold and he is a hell of a pro, even w/o the super elite top end speed. JJ is fast enough, or will be by the time heleaves for the L. I'd say they are about even.

No Alterraun Verner from UCLA?
Lagerette Blount RB Oregon*
If he gets back in school and on the field, then yeah.

And Gerald McCoy (OU) has to be on this list.

I don't thin McCoy gonna amount to much. He musta put some 5 lb weights in his shorts on weigh in day. Cus he aint over 250 lbs
Yea you rite, its a "crap list" because I don't like who u like.

29772_223.jpg
u mad cuz i'm only 5'8", ha?
laugh.gif

You knowI love Rennie. I had put him on the list but I deleted him before I pressed the post button. He is so short.
Great college player. IMO not a nfl prospect.

Colt, Tebow, Curran wwere the names I removed. I was on the verge of removing Devine, but I think he's strong enough to have a good career in the League

EZ. CJ def. Left $ on the table by not goin in the draft this year
smh.gif

I guess he want's to be the FEATURE back and show scouts he's a complete RB, But he's definitely taking a big risk.

Also, Jermaine Cunningham? Maybe? I haven't seen A LOT of his games, but from what I have seen he's pretty good.

He gotta do WORK and not just 9 routes
Golden is a def fav to watch tho.

I dunno about prospect, but watch E. Britton from Texas Texh have a "Michael Crabtree-esque" year.

I dunno about prospect, but watch E. Britton from Texas Texh have a "Michael Crabtree-esque" year.
wouldn't surprise me in the least...

but Gunna any new news about Oku or Bryce Brown?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

wouldn't surprise me in the least...

but Gunna any new news about Oku or Bryce Brown?
lol, Apparently he's going to UT.

Bryce that is.

Back
Top Bottom