Gus Johnson X March Madness= Classic Vol. BAPTISTA WITH THE CATCH!

pimp.gif
, Gus is the man.

Sometimes, he's the only reason why I watch some games.

Not gonna lie, Gus gets you hyped when watching the games, especially if it's close. If two crappy teams are playing a close game, Gus will make itwatchable.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Not gonna lie, Gus gets you hyped when watching the games, especially if it's close. If two crappy teams are playing a close game, Gus will make it watchable.
I need to know what games Gus is calling. And for those on Facebook. . .

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
i hate when dude does dolphins games. horrible.

Yeah, he isn't great calling football games. The game isn't a fast-tempo game so there are few chances for him to go nuts,
laugh.gif

I guess cus Dolphins games werent exciting, when he did Jags games he was on point. here him callin Fred or MJD gettin loose
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember my RA ended up writing up a lot of us for yelling like crazy when we finally came back. Stupid quiet hours during finals.
smh.gif

Gus, Harlan both are appreciated big time.

No hijack, just contributing

peep harlan's call on this 2001 game with the sixers and the knicks(also the old nba on tnt theme song as well=piff)

But gus last year w/steph curry was appreciated as well.

For those who care, Gus got the Minneapolis regional in the Midwest.

WVU vs. Dayton
KU vs. ND St.
BC vs. USC
MSU vs. RMU

Fill out your brackets accordingly. You know Gus always gets the craziest games somehow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

For those who care, Gus got the Minneapolis regional in the Midwest.

WVU vs. Dayton
KU vs. ND St.
BC vs. USC
MSU vs. RMU

Fill out your brackets accordingly. You know Gus always gets the craziest games somehow.
pimp.gif
the 1st 3 games could be real close. aka gus going nuts

Gus is in Indianapolis this weekend, for those who were wondering. Louisville, Arizona, Kansas, and Michigan State.
pimp.gif

I imagine the Gus Johnson mixes will be uploaded on to Youtube when the tourney is over?

Did he say anything memorable Sunday? I missed all the games as I had stuff to do all day =(

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I imagine the Gus Johnson mixes will be uploaded on to Youtube when the tourney is over?

Did he say anything memorable Sunday? I missed all the games as I had stuff to do all day =(
Yeah..I remember he had one quote that was "
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
" but now I can't remember it
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom