Guy about to DIE on National TV

chase2.jpg

Dude was shooting at the Cars from inside of his. 

The LAPD doesn't know what to do right now.

I thought he was about to get lit up; he must have been on some **** the way he was acting

knowing myself, id probably wouldve stoppped under the bridge to at least try to get rid of the helicopter but then again im sure theyd release the k9 that moment too lol.

Surprised the cops in gta don't have k9's to bite you too. Maybe next game.

I don't think dogs and children will be included into gta games. Some sicko out there will go on spree's taking out children and animals.

I don't think dogs and children will be included into gta games. Some sicko out there will go on spree's taking out children and animals.
Dogs and other animals are GTA but they don't attack. Only sharks do. There will never be children on any GTA type game. Can you just imagine what that'll be like? ugh

Seems like theres always just police chase and standoff in Cali, Florida or Texas

Last edited:

So in gta it's more acceptable to massacre adults then some animals? In fallout I murked a few hundred animals and cook them.

Back
Top Bottom