Guy gets hit by ice cream truck while dancing in the street

Originally Posted by STLBBalla

Damn you guys are rough

I'll defend myself by saying the video is 24 hours old, talk about how I actually have a life and don't have time to frequent NT every two hours to make sure my threads are original, and call you guys computer nerds with nothing better to do. That'll teach you all a lesson
laugh.gif
You don't have to be so mad.

Damn you guys are rough

I'll defend myself by saying the video is 24 hours old, talk about how I actually have a life and don't have time to frequent NT every two hours to make sure my threads are original, and call you guys computer nerds with nothing better to do. That'll teach you all a lesson
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Damn you guys are rough

laugh.gif
Ha I'm not mad at all man, I was being sarcastic.. I thought that was clear?
Still those first few responses were rough.. just sayin

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Damn you guys are rough

laugh.gif
Ha I'm not mad at all man, I was being sarcastic.. I thought that was clear?
Still those first few responses were rough.. just sayin

I haven't been here in a while, and I've seen this in some other thread.

Sorry, snowballin' on OP here.

Get em next time champ.

I haven't been here in a while, and I've seen this in some other thread.

Sorry, snowballin' on OP here.

Get em next time champ.

Back
Top Bottom