Guy randomly moves to NYC from Canada with no plan and hes blogging it Vol How to Make it In America

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

whatever happen to the one nter who was driving across the states in his car and free wi-fi living out his car?

he ever make it alive?
Aliens....that's what happened...

But this dude won't make it long if he's not gonna hustle in this city.

NYC isn't the place it was where it's just okay to pick up and go. This city will eat you alive if you have no plan. Despite all this, I wish him the best.

All these kids pick up and go to Williamsburg. I guess it's the "cool" thing to do now.

Idk, but after reading the first two entries, he irks me lol. Bedbugs? Really? You can't just shake that +$@* off homie....

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Where does a guy go to find a job in a situation like this
Anywhere, but it depends on what he's looking for. Either way, times are tough. I think he picked the wrong time to do this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Read two entries. He sounds like a complete tool. Will not continue.

I know, right? I picked up the same vibe while I read a couple also. He's that kid back in high school that disregarded anything and everything and you always wondered, why do you do the things that you do...
laugh.gif

this
and I thought it was about a guy starting from scratch.

dude started off in a hotel 
laugh.gif

I was with the idea until he said New York women are mediocre 
indifferent.gif
, to stop playing biggie music (because he's dead) and listen to rave instead 
indifferent.gif
, girls who wear nikes can't dress, goes to bars can't get women and ends up with other dudes numbers. I feel like i'd hate to meet this guy. Best of luck to him but nah he can go back to his maple syrupy homeland. maybe somebody likable will have the same idea.

I'm probably gonna do the same thing and blog about this. but moving to a 3rd world country instead. hope you guys are interested like this
laugh.gif

Haha he went out to Nolita House and met their bouncer Kyle. That place can get wild some nights. I've had my fair share of fun partying there.

I disregarded the rest of his blog after reading that "Ode to the women of NYC" post. He's definitely bitter about something. 

Cornballs like this, coming to NYC to leech and criticize are whats wrong with the city nowadays.
No one want to add on, everyone wants to grab a piece. 

It would be a good blog if he used somewhat decent grammar and posted pics, and didn't sound like a douche.

Back
Top Bottom