Guy randomly moves to NYC from Canada with no plan and hes blogging it Vol How to Make it In America

He probably googled his own link and ended up in this thread and got embarrassed at us laughing about him leading him to password lock his blog.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

He probably googled his own link and ended up in this thread and got embarrassed at us laughing about him leading him to password lock his blog.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

-Drew

why is it password locked? this was actually one of the more entertaining blogs... 
frown.gif

everything he said about NYC women was true.

roll.gif

I'm sure he's real worried about what Niketalk is saying about him. I would say 99.99% of people posting in this thread don't have the gall to do what he did. I think he was just posting for his close friends, he mentioned it at least 2 times from what i read. Was a shame i was interested in following this blog to. 

Originally Posted by dunkairs

roll.gif

I'm sure he's real worried about what Niketalk is saying about him. I would say 99.99% of people posting in this thread don't have the gall to do what he did. I think he was just posting for his close friends, he mentioned it at least 2 times from what i read. Was a shame i was interested in following this blog to. 

^this is definitely the guy who had the blog. Sorry your little experiment didn't work, sucks to suck bud.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

What happened to his blog???  It was an interesting read.  Any details?

He password protected it
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom