Guys 6' and above, what kinda car are you pushin'?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if i was 6'5" or taller id HAVE to be a pro athlete.

like its a total waste imo. no offense to you dudes who are tall an not using it............
I'd just go to the local gym on the regular and son dudes on the court. Do all sort of wild blocks and dunks. Everyone will get clownedon..even the junior Lakers at the local YMCA.

I'm 6'2", long legs (no momo) and I don't have a problem with most cars except for some compacts or little coupes. I've got an 08 G35xsedan.

like its a total waste imo. no offense to you dudes who are tall an not using it............

laugh.gif
real talk i feel the same way...

I'm pushin' an 07-08 rice burner.. My knees are always in the way.

Working my way to an '09 Maxima though, kind of debating whether I should get it or not.

chargers have MAD ROOM, I love the space esp for us tall dudes, the backseat is perfect to freak some chicks too
eek.gif
pimp.gif

6'2 350z
Yo iunno bout you but 350z's is for small dudes under 5'4 I swear
laugh.gif
My knees stay touching the steering wheel, and the seat barely goes back,really uncomfortable

dad is 6'2'' with the Mercedes SL, and Im 6'1'' but hopefully still growin and Im coppin either a Grand Marquis, or his SL when I turn18

previous cars:
Toyota Supra
Toyota Corolla
Bombproof Ambassador Edition Nissan Patrol (Dopest car we ever had)
Bulletproof Jeep Grand Cherokee
Taurus (CRAP)
2 Mustangs (convertible is crap, it rusts on the hinges over the windshield)
5 Expeditions (Love them)
Land Rover Freelander
Ford Flex (exterior dont appeal to me, but inside it is gotdam nice)

only ones I can remember off the top of my head, only the corolla and taurus were %#@$.

Yea, dudes that height look funny in regular society, especially young black dudes. My guy Matt was 6'9 and worked at Sear's selling thosediabetic shoes with the 3 straps. Then my dude Tristen is a greeter at a car dealership and he's 6'8, long and lanky. He got on some sz17 or somethingpenny loafers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I'd just go to the local gym on the regular and son dudes on the court. Do all sort of wild blocks and dunks. Everyone will get clowned on..even the junior Lakers at the local YMCA.
This is how I live life
pimp.gif

i swear people who wish they were tall all say they would be in the NBA with the height....please yo I'm the most knock-kneed awkward kid ever and I'mkind of athletic but it really is not that easy. And a waste of height? Ya tell me its a waste when I can see down every shirt at clubs and such...

Back
Top Bottom