Guys at R&B concerts

Pardon my ignorance since I've never been to a concert before, but do lots of guys go to R&B concerts? This girl wants me to come with her to the treysongz/mario concert and I like their music, I was just wondering if it's like an all female thing or if guys go to. Not that I'm gonna be talking tothe guys there or anything, but I just dont want it to be awkward like people thinking "the hell is he doing here?" Thanks in advance.

Are you really asking if you would be the only guy there?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

smh.gif
forreal. i mean trey and mario will be there. maybe you guys can hang out together after.

Who cares if you're the only guy there, you know how many females gon be at a R&B concert.

smh.gif
at you going to a R&B concert for some male bonding...

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

smh.gif
forreal. i mean trey and mario will be there. maybe you guys can hang out together after.

that actually made me laugh. I wasnt trying to say that I was going for male bonding. I actually specifically said that in my first post. I shouldve knownbetter than to ask a serious question on NT.

Originally Posted by Heshua

smh.gif

that actually made me laugh. I wasnt trying to say that I was going for male bonding. I actually specifically said that in my first post. I shouldve known better than to ask a serious question on NT.
LOL @ thinking you asked a serious question
laugh.gif
. Question wasdumb, just go and talk to the girls there, why would should you even give a +@$%? Insecurity FTL.

so the concert is a date, right? you said you already enjoy both of those cats music, so go on your date and enjoy the show.

smh.gif
roll.gif

Homie, just go and stop being childish. I took my girl to see Beyonce and she was excellent. Not to mention, drop dead gorgeous.

my guy friend came w/me to a bow wow/omarion/marques houston/bobby v concert a few years ago...no one is there to see you why would they care...

Originally Posted by Heshua

smh.gif

that actually made me laugh. I wasnt trying to say that I was going for male bonding. I actually specifically said that in my first post. I shouldve known better than to ask a serious question on NT.
Yeah and don't let it happen again
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

I know a guy who saw Destiny's Child with another guy.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

totally awesomeness right there is what that is.
Bromance????
laugh.gif

my guy friend came w/me to a bow wow/omarion/marques houston/bobby v concert a few years ago

Weird.

I'm unfamiliar with all of their music so what would I do while their on stage besides scoping out all the (()).

Dude just go! i went to see Trey when he came to my town a couple weeks ago with my girl. As long as your not all in the front jumpin and screamin your good.Just play it cool and stick wit the chick for the night. If she tries to move off and do her own thing make the best of your situation and bag something newwhile you out there. It will be tons of chicks out there for the taking!

i went to a Ne-yo concert and i never seen so many fine *%#!%%@ in my life
smh.gif
tired.gif

do it!

YO!
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

I know a guy who saw Destiny's Child with another guy.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

totally awesomeness right there is what that is.
Bromance????
laugh.gif

grin.gif

She leaving out the part about how...

1 - the tickets were free.
2 - Seats were five rows back.
3 - They showed us on the jumbo screen ALL night.
4 - The ++@% showed us LOVE after the show.
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
@ tryna clown the boy Ant.

DF!!!

mytmouse76 wrote:

my guy friend came w/me to a bow wow/omarion/marques houston/bobby v concert a few years ago...no one is there to see you why would they care...
talking about me
laugh.gif

we saw Tank, Joe and Bobby V too remember!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

mytmouse76 wrote:

talking about me
laugh.gif

we saw Tank, Joe and Bobby V too remember!

i always forget about that...and J. Holiday right before he blew up...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom