Stop it, Stove :rofl: :rofl: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Stove is the most entertaining rapper out

So I say to you: I want you to exercise the task
Of feeling enlightened and use what you perceive
And what you are discerning as a guide
For you to improve the quality of your life

w

Stove is the most entertaining rapper out
I miss with these guys every now and the , not enough to know the whole crew, each song verbatim, etc…… but I got hip on Stovegod due to my son, and man, I wish he had more out. I can rock with SGC

How much longer is Freddie Gibbs going to run his mouth? Taking shots at WSG now :stoneface:
This is unfortunate, Fred is successful, these guys successful, why all the extra ****, they don’t need each other to shine…….

This is over the title of the original name of thae album…….where was the “questioning attitude” from 1-9? Or is it because Benny kind of got at him on the outro…..

Last edited:
How much longer is Freddie Gibbs going to run his mouth? Taking shots at WSG now :stoneface:

Ima big fan of Gibbs but dude is just a emotional attention seeking dude. Gunn should ignore it cuz it's obvious Gibbs just talking to talk. I know boy better not go near Buff again. Gunn seem like he got more pull around that area outt the whole Griselda.

Stove joint better be produced by Gunn. I want all the Everybody loves Raymond bars we can get for an hour straight :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom