GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I really want a while tape of griselda, gorilla nems, lil eto, Bronson, meyhem Lauren and roc Marci produced by daringer and alc...

Here's an EP produced by Alchemist called Lunch Meat. With some of the artists you mentioned.

1. Dean Martin Steaks feat. Roc Marciano - 0:00
2. Judas feat. Westside Gunn & Conway - 1:40 3. The Hopeless Romantic feat. Action Bronson - 6:27
4. Massacre feat. Styles P & Benny The Butcher - 9:14
5. Dean Martin Steaks Instrumental - 12:00
6. Judas Instrumental - 13:40
7. The Hopeless Romantic Instrumental - 18:27
8. Massacre Instrumental - 21:14

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Thanks bro.

I kinda have a super large collection of songs they have tho including those lol. You know I had to throw those on the phone haha. After I heard rex Ryan when it dropped I copped and downloaded everything before rex ryan and I've done that ever since lol.

Copped hoodies, been to a concert etc. I really hope they're successful whatever that means these days.

I've noticed WSG gives himself a little too much credit for making certain things popular.

Been coming back to that Meyhem Lauren/Harry Fraud EP. Such a good release, a top release this year for me. And with it being short, I’ve always listen to it multiple times in one sitting

That looks incredible, but cot damn at the Benoit motif, I know eventually he’ll catch more heat for that lol

I know some of y’all check for Spesh...stumbled upon this:

Kool G really fathered so many of our generations flow and style. Looking forward to this project.

I wanna know when we are getting a benny and
Or El camino tape produced by daringer...

Back
Top Bottom