GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Not sure if exclusive for the nyc show or not but I ain’t see this colorway TT3 with the scorpion on the hood before so I scooped it at the show ♨️♨️♨️

Attachments

• 95BF0482-62D3-487D-9018-0722754FDF0F.jpeg
    95BF0482-62D3-487D-9018-0722754FDF0F.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 13
The blue hoodies are fire wish I was able to go for that Benny show. Was able to cop the Mean Gene joint West released last night.

SOB's looked crazy

The dudes are the "coolest" rappers out period.

Whatever room they in respect is gonna be demanded

Only other ****** on I'm rocking in a similar way

We def need more collabs between gxfr and da cloth IMO. And al divino.

So this the dude Westside always talking about
Buffalo’s most notorious gang leader and drug kingpin, Green was head
of the infamous “LA Boys”—named for their powerful Los Angeles drug connection. With Green at the helm, the LA Boys tore through the East Side on a wave of violence and intimidation during the late 1980s and early 1990s.
While Green was no stranger to violence—having been convicted of murder while a teenager—his real thirst was for power. In 1988, in an attempt to take over a powerful numbers racket, Green murdered Larnell Cottrell. Later the LA Boys would attempt to kill the only witness. Green was convicted for the murder, but was undeterred by his 25-years-to-life sentence, continuing to mastermind the LA Boys via the prison’s telephone system. With the aid of top enforcer Daryl “Reese” Johnson—who is alleged to have killed eight and attempted the murder of 25 others—the LA Boys executed rival street gangs to consolidate their power, propelling Buffalo to a record-high 92 murders in 1992.
Eventually, the FBI caught up with Green. Aided by more than 1,000 recorded telephone conversations, in 1994 Green was convicted under federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) guidelines. Twenty-six other gang members pled guilty to RICO charges, effectively dismantling the LA Boys for good. In one of the harshest sentences handed down in Western New York federal court, Green was sentenced to four life sentences and an additional 110 years.
Federal marshals temporarily removed gang leader Donald "Sly" Green from the courtroom this morning after he screamed obscenities at a prosecution witness who was testifying about what she knew of his gang's activities.

"You lying *****," Green yelled repeatedly at Doris "Yummy" Parker, a former drug associate. "Why you want to sit up there and lie on a man?"

"I ain't afraid of you no more," Ms. Parker snapped back at Green. When U.S. District Judge John T. Curtin told Green to calm down, Green responded, "But she lying, Mr. Curtin. They all lying."

The judge allowed Green to remain quietly in the courtroom as Ms. Parker continued testifying about Green's involvement in cocaine dealing, kidnappings and an attempt to kill a witness.

Also Everybody Is Food 2 is FLITHY :sick:

What's the consensus on Westside Gunn and Conway's best projects? From what I've heard so far I'm going Hitler Wears Hermes 4 from West and GOAT from Conway.

Back
Top Bottom