SXSW

Last edited:
Flees joint is dope.
I like wow over detf by far...
Machs joint is cool...
Al divinos new joint is solid too.

Great time for hip hop.
I think flee got the best joint out right now tho IMO outside of hwh6 and tt3

This Flee Lord is filthy. I’m really digging how different a lot of these latter GxFR projects have sounded. For a certain period, some of their releases have been running together production wise, but HWH6, Supreme Blientele, Tana Talk 3, Dont Eat The Fruit, and Gets Greater Later all have a different feel. I expect the same from Trust Tape 3.

This Flee Lord is filthy. I’m really digging how different a lot of these latter GxFR projects have sounded. For a certain period, some of their releases have been running together production wise, but HWH6, Supreme Blientele, Tana Talk 3, Dont Eat The Fruit, and Gets Greater Later all have a different feel. I expect the same from Trust Tape 3.
dont forget walking on water.

In the wait for dgsn2, all the plugs I met, etc I've been listening to al divino, estee nack, Daniel son, etc a lot more. And da cloth.

I dont even know where to start but yooo...
Hip hop is back.

And check this young dude out...he seems to be just starting out: He's with estee nack and al divino tho. I like him.

Last edited:
Just got the shipping confirmation for my Tana Talk 3 hoodie.:lol::pimp:

I had come to terms with never getting one in the mail at this point.:lol:

That Flee Lord legit made the rotation. Might be what I'm listening to most right now.

Still spinning TT3 daily.

Sidenote:

I’m still waiting on the autographed vinyl I copped after KOD dropped.:rofl::stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom