GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

43769F2B-A927-4DE0-A7D3-BBC0A2CB2A72.jpeg
AFA3804E-0413-40FD-8A62-CAF7413FFA7F.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone going to any of the Almighty Tour shows? Purchased the VIP tickets for Boston show before they raised the price. I've never been to any of their shows so I'm wondering what the merch usually looks like? A wide selection of past merch or should I be expecting brand new merch?

Need to put away a bunch of money to prep for it haha

the new dude they signed is a problem. rj payne.
I don't know which i'm more excited to hear first, him and benny on the same track or rj, benny and Conway on the same track with west trash talking.
if i'm wsg i'm throwing him all over dgsn2 and wwcd.

Anyone going to any of the Almighty Tour shows? Purchased the VIP tickets for Boston show before they raised the price. I've never been to any of their shows so I'm wondering what the merch usually looks like? A wide selection of past merch or should I be expecting brand new merch?

Need to put away a bunch of money to prep for it haha

when i went to see just conway there was zero merch
Went to see TT3 Live and was able to grab the exclusive hoodie but that **** ended up coming out like 2 more times after that
they had the Buffalo griselda hates but they werent the new era joints so i aint cop
i would bring enough to cop a hoodie or two and if you finna cop a hat bring cash for that

they only took cash fyi

the new dude they signed is a problem. rj payne.
I don't know which i'm more excited to hear first, him and benny on the same track or rj, benny and Conway on the same track with west trash talking.
if i'm wsg i'm throwing him all over dgsn2 and wwcd.

This RJ Payne cat is Reign Man from Philly?? :lol:

Also, just saw on Twitter that Benny announced a new project :pimp:

Yooooo lol. I remember that name...I think I was in school back then. that's like the poster boy, trex, murder mook, jae millz era right?
now I have to go back and watch the old stuff to refresh my memory.

Yooooo lol. I remember that name...I think I was in school back then. that's like the poster boy, trex, murder mook, jae millz era right?
now I have to go back and watch the old stuff to refresh my memory.

Yea, that’s him. I think he made an appearance on 106th & Park before. Freestyle Friday. I have an old 2 Raw From The Streets DVD with him rapping w/ Reed Dollaz lol...

The name had me thinking it was somebody young, but I YT’d him and saw it’s him, just rebranded lol

Did RJ Payne sign to Griselda or did he sign to BSF? I thought he signed to the latter.
it seems like bsf or both from his posts.
it doesn't seem like there's a difference in the two tbh.
just like loyalty or death. it seems like flee lord, rj payne, el camino, etc. etc. are all rolling with each other and on each other's stuff.
they all record in the same studio using (mostly) the same producers and have the same connects wsg has.

all use the same art style in the tape covers, the same type of website, have the same formula for how they push products, etc.

Back
Top Bottom