GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

kinda wish 187 wasn't on the back of every release.
it was dope for a few of them but everything?

also would have liked the wwcd crewneck without the writing on the front. oh well i'm still copping anyway, lol.

Feel you on that. I break out the 4th rope joints more unless I got a jacket on too.

But I wear my GxFR hoodies everywhere except when I'm on my motorcycle dont want cops messin with me lol

kinda wish 187 wasn't on the back of every release.
it was dope for a few of them but everything?

also would have liked the wwcd crewneck without the writing on the front. oh well i'm still copping anyway, lol.
rock it w/ the vest if you don't like the back. there were recently almighty hoodies which sold out quickly & are being scalped on fleabay that don't say that on the back.

The track names on Marc new project :lol:

[01:44] 01. Select Few
[02:14] 02. Molly Ringwald
[02:54] 03. Choosin Fees
[03:05] 04. Richard Gear
[03:41] 05. Ephesians feat. Ka
[05:33] 06. Tom Chambers feat. Kowledge The Pirate
[04:03] 07. I.G.W.T.
[04:43] 08. Puff Daddy feat. Cook$
[02:54] 09. Boosie Fade feat. Westside Gunn
[03:23] 10. Bomb Shelter feat. Willie The Kid
[04:11] 11. Saw
[03:04] 12. Saylavi
[04:15] 13. God Loves You feat. Cook$
[02:58] 14. Joe Jackson
[01:14] 15. Legacy

So ****** really dont feel like em couldnt have given con a decent verse in 2019?

Oh ok. I stand by what I said before.
Between this and it seeming like shady not allowing samples on wwcd...
Man....

The cd was solid but we could have gotten something iller. Em could have and IMO should have let griselda be griselda and let daringer chop samples and spit over daringer's production without the gimmicks. He was and is capable of spitting a decent verse.

Dunno maybe the budget wasn't there. I'm sure theres some behind the scenes stuff we arent privy to but man...I wanted to hear more skits, drumless samples, a few surprises as far as collabs...

Basically hwh6 and 7 stuff but with benny and conway on every track. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
So *****s really dont feel like em couldnt have given con a decent verse in 2019?

Oh ok. I stand by what I said before.
Between this and it seeming like shady not allowing samples on wwcd...
Man....

The cd was solid but we could have gotten something iller. Em could have and IMO should have let griselda be griselda and let daringer chop samples and spit over daringer's production without the gimmicks. He was and is capable of spitting a decent verse.

Dunno maybe the budget wasn't there. I'm sure theres some behind the scenes stuff we arent privy to but man...I wanted to hear more skits, drumless samples, a few surprises as far as collabs...

Basically hwh6 and 7 stuff but with benny and conway on every track. Maybe next time.

Shady probably thought they weren't going to recoup their expenses if they went sample crazy. IDK. It's a strange stipulation.

Shady probably thought they weren't going to recoup their expenses if they went sample crazy. IDK. It's a strange stipulation.
I wonder how many more albums they owe shady.
I also find it interesting that shady didn't sign benny. wonder if wsg saw the paperwork and was like na...

Benny doesn't owe a label. Ita a good deal for him. He gets the exposure and marketing without owing, really.

But seeing young guru say that he wants to mix for benny...I want another rocafella run.

Gunn may be taking the Wu-Tang strategy, have your guys on multiple big labels and come together when need be. Em gave them a verse and the album seemed to be promoted heavily. I'm curious to see what Rocnation does when Benny releases his project. Hov verse? More billboards? **** a tweet from Beyoncé?

lol maybe we get a keisha plum x beyonce track on benny's next album.

i'ma a diva...
the butcher coming with meat cleavers
and plum colored choppas to greet you

*snaps*
Don't forget the "AH!" and the "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM"

EDIT: I just found out Benny got a track with Russ, maybe its already started

Back
Top Bottom