GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Lyrical wise he’s Prbly the worst of the 3, but Westside makes the best music out the 3
I feel a certain way after listening to him talk that fly ish...

Bout to cop me some Chanel sneakers f it

He clearly doesn’t belong in the same sentence with Conway and Benny when it comes to rhyming, but he is on a level of his own when it comes to curating and his ear for beats. I agree his projects are always the best. He’s only getting better too. What I really respect about Gunn is he will tell you straight up that he’s not a rapper, but an artist. This man stepped in and stepped up when Conway got shot and he carried the label. I’ve said it in previous post, we have never seen anything like this in Hip Hop. These guys simply cannot miss.

“Figure-Fours galore...
My wide-bodies lookin gorgeous...
Staring at a millionaire’s neck cost a fortune...
Margiela at Jumu’ah...
The half-roof Porsche...

Neck Lorraine...
Full-length mink at the Sabres game...
Bullets made him drop 30lbs, he shoulda tucked his chain!”

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Gospel-sample Gunn back! :emoji_pray:

Swear this N’ Gunn be making that vintage fly guy tunes that make you wanna shoot a slow-motion video

Top-to-bottom, album is solid as hell. Production is immaculate, no wasted space, incredible features.

It’s a reason why WSG is my favorite out the bunch, and this tape is another example why.

Gunn x Cons x Benny x Daringer is a fire as always

Time will tell eventually, but this may creep up as a top 3 tape, for me at least

This. Tape. Is. FIRE!! Gunn is on another level right now. His music just gives you a feeling that Butcher and Machine doesnt. You just feel fly as **** after listening to it. This is right up there with Blientele as his best work to me...

Looking forward to checking this out, hopefully today.

I’ve been listening to LULU heavy the past couple of days. Definitely a great project. Like y’all saying in here, these dudes don’t really miss.

Ya boy is not even a Muslim and I just want to grab a prayer rug, point that ish East and pray to Allah after listening to "Allah Sent Me" :sick::sick::sick:. I appreciate Westside's artistry and ability to craft a cohesive album. However, I'm a huge fan of Alchemist and Daringer, and Conway and Benny's subject matter and wordplay fit those beats. It's Westside's best project since "Supreme Blientele", but I spun "Lulu" back as soon as this tape ended.

I really do believe Gunn is the best artist out of GXFR. Like many have said, he's not the best rapper out of the crew, but he is the entire package. The charisma, the ear for production, curating and putting people on it that I would never think would work, and his rapping, although not the best, is still great to me. Have been spinning this album non stop and from my friends' feedback (who aren't into GXFR like that), they're all loving it.

Back
Top Bottom