GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I have finally had the chance to really absorb FGIAAG2 and as I expected, it's bangin'. I must be in the minority because it doesn't sound like a rushed project to me. I can't imagine a time where we won't have WSG albums releasing. I know he said this is his last year rapping, but I hope he changes his mind because his projects are the best thing we have going in Hip Hop right now.

Only reason I wouldn’t call it rushed is cuz he’s given us projects he’s recorded in short *** periods of time that were masterpieces
I always gotta give it a week or two listen before I fully absorb/ pass judgement

that new Benny is very good

Is it just me or was there a song on FGIAAG2 yesterday that’s not on there today? Can’t remember the name of it but Westside Gunn didn’t rap at all. Don’t know who the guy was that did the verse, but Keisha plum was on it. Beat kinda sounded like a Madlib beat. That song drive by love isn’t there anymore either. I listen to it on Apple Music.

Nah, it’s that song Greatminder. I found it on YouTube. Guess he changed versions. Now it’s just him rapping with a different beat.

this on his tape?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

and it's more

Boldy James dropping Price of Tea in China Deluxe tonight.

I seriously don’t know who’s working harder than Alchemist this year. Alfredo LuLu and POTIC in one calendar year. Absolutely Incredible.

Back
Top Bottom