GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

its what I do after the brick ***** im Draymond
ac4b6f4feaf13200c9223637e4c91840.gif

also brother Rashid kicking knowledge as always

I wanted to write a long tribute to GXFR but I didn’t want to bore y’all :lol:

These guys are extraordinary. They bring the best out of everyone they work with. Production is immaculate. Lyrics are illustrious.

AA Rashid was never lying on the point of artistic contributions. All told and all around, the impact is enormous.

Damn it feels good to see people up on it. :pimp:

Peri Peri :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

1630237773105.png

Last edited:
I’m not feeling the production for most of hwh8 side A...I hope side B is better.

I feel like side A’s production is similar to boldys first Griselda tape and wsg’s flygod is an awesome god...and I was hoping for something similar to hwh6, 7 or pray for Paris.

It's really wild how these dudes can command such good verses from all of the legends in the game... Kiss and Wayne are the latest on this new tape...

To add, it really isn't a wack feature on this tape. Everybody did their thing...

Production is quality, IMO... only thing that I gotta get used to is them rapping over that Boardwalk Empire, record player with the horn beat on Westheimer :lol:

And I usually dig those drum-less tracks that Gunn always has...

Tape is already one of my personal favs from him...

Anybody know if it's confirmed Rome Streetz is GxFR now?

Son nice fr.
well he retweeted somebody that posted about him signing to griselda and he put griselda in his bio or whatever that area is called on IG, so...
I guess him, stove god cooks and jay worthy are the latest to sign?

I’m still hoping chase fetti, al.divino and estee nack end up on griselda at some point too.

Back
Top Bottom