gym.

sorry for a late reply. i go for the cardio machines and less people stayin on machines.  ladies always boost my ego. dudes naw i absolutely hate it. once a guy comes up while im working out and flat out says " my girl just left me today " i replied does it look like i @!#$ care ?.  he got the point. its hilarious how these individuals are. and then they get aids and dont know why ?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    on another note dont you hate it when a dime comes to your gym once and you expect her to come back and she just doesnt. maybe because she has a all type 24 hr pass. 

sorry for a late reply. i go for the cardio machines and less people stayin on machines.  ladies always boost my ego. dudes naw i absolutely hate it. once a guy comes up while im working out and flat out says " my girl just left me today " i replied does it look like i @!#$ care ?.  he got the point. its hilarious how these individuals are. and then they get aids and dont know why ?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    on another note dont you hate it when a dime comes to your gym once and you expect her to come back and she just doesnt. maybe because she has a all type 24 hr pass. 

Back
Top Bottom