H&M left the sensor on my damn hoody. Yes, I'm Mad!

I used to do this....just turn the stove on and let a butter knife sit over the fire for a minute or two until its very hot, and pretty much just carve yourway through the sensor. You may have to heat the knife 2-3 times.

Once inside you'll see a pin with a small strip of metal in there, just get a flat screw driver and snap the metal off. Its will take a couple of triessince its tightly in there, but just keep at it.

Don't ask why I know this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I used to do this....just turn the stove on and let a butter knife sit over the fire for a minute or two until its very hot, and pretty much just carve your way through the sensor. You may have to heat the knife 2-3 times.

Once inside you'll see a pin with a small strip of metal in there, just get a flat screw driver and snap the metal off. Its will take a couple of tries since its tightly in there, but just keep at it.

laugh.gif
Someone knows they $!#!
pimp.gif

I used to do this....just turn the stove on and let a butter knife sit over the fire for a minute or two until its very hot, and pretty much just carve your way through the sensor. You may have to heat the knife 2-3 times.

Once inside you'll see a pin with a small strip of metal in there, just get a flat screw driver and snap the metal off. Its will take a couple of tries since its tightly in there, but just keep at it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not everybody got a Momma that can keep them fitted.

dude is always gonna walk into h&m with a pair of pliers from now on thanks to you guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not everybody got a Momma that can keep them fitted.

N_ ain't S_ I tell ya
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just bring it in with the receipt.
I'd have to get back on the metro which I don't have the intention of doing in the next week or so.

FMH.

How long is the ride to the store on the metro? Can you ask someone to drive you back? and is it one of those ink sensors, if it is dont mess with it. Might pop on you and ruin ur stuff
40 minute ride + 15 minute walk.

I'd rather ruin the hoody (nah, not really, been wanting this for a minute) than take that trek again.
georgetown or china town? *assuming you bought it in dc*

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just bring it in with the receipt.
I'd have to get back on the metro which I don't have the intention of doing in the next week or so.

FMH.

How long is the ride to the store on the metro? Can you ask someone to drive you back? and is it one of those ink sensors, if it is dont mess with it. Might pop on you and ruin ur stuff
40 minute ride + 15 minute walk.

I'd rather ruin the hoody (nah, not really, been wanting this for a minute) than take that trek again.
georgetown or china town? *assuming you bought it in dc*
Georgetown. Long !+@ walk from the metro.

But all's been settled now.
glasses.gif

I called the store and they told me to come back so they can remove it. That's highly unlikely.

Anyone know how to remove it?

The hoody fits great. I would love to rock it without looking like a thief.

plenty of stores have equipment to remove them...just take it to another store, and ask if they have the correct equipment to remove them. make sure you takeyour bag and receipt for proof that you purchased the item.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom