Ha Ha YDS Tonight. And I Did. Vol. I Wish Didnt

In before YSN and RIP

Aight everybody came back cuz school is starting back up. Chick hits me up like i been thinkin about u, when can i see you, blah blah blah. So we end upsettling that we would chill after i got off. I get off and she's actin like her normal, annoying self. Askin questions she knows the answer too. Tellin menot to touch her when she really wants me to touch her. Then rubbin on me. Pretty much bein a turn off. She eventually just gets up and gets naked.

So we get down to business. Finish. I get up and go the the bathroom to clean... Look down. And blood everywhere
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
So i start yellin "WHAT THE @#$*! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!IS YOUR PERIOD ON! WHAT TH-" She says, "No my period isnt on. I would know. I dont kno what that is." So i look at her like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and say "I THINK I WOULD KNO IF MY BALLS WERE BLEEDING WHAT THE HELLIS THIS!" So she hurries up and puts her clothes back on and i get dressed and take her home.

Get back to the crib and see i got blood on my sheets.

Cliffnotes:
YNS.
I was.
Period comes on.
Blood.

Question:
Where should i get some new sheets from?

Pics. Only took one of her before hand. Was gonna take GIC's... Didnt.
2vb3cif.jpg

Spoiler [+]
wtu3di.jpg

zx8qgx.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog, just go to Macy's.. they have Ralph Lauren sets for cheap

laugh.gif
"I THINK I WOULD KNOW IF MY BALLS WERE BLEEDING..."
laugh.gif

Wal Mart if you dont want to spend a lot. Target for decent sheets (where I got my current sheets from)

Like im disgusted
sick.gif
. And mad as hell that she dead serious told me "Well I dont kno where it came from". I couldnt post a stoneface big enough forthat.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

u dropped her off?

for shame homie
man... i was too shocked and utterly disgusted to think correctly.

I shoulda made that @##@@ catch the bus.

RIP..........it happened to me except the *%#+# bleed in my $*!*%@* car ended up making her get out my whip butt naked

laugh.gif
hahahahahaha welcome to the club fam. That @%*# happened to me four times, the first two times and the last time I was oblivious, but the third time waspurposely carried out. Let it be an experience you only go thru once tho......or not.....I don't know what type of kinky @%*# you're reallyinto.....but me, I only thought it would've been a one shot deal, bang. But nope, three times after that, I think I've had enough.

LOL!!!! I figured thats what it was... SMH at her not knowing her own body

*dead* @ YNS.... I was lol

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Like im disgusted
sick.gif
. And mad as hell that she dead serious told me "Well I dont kno where it came from". I couldnt post a stoneface big enough for that.

but i can
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom