Habitual liars vol: Tupac is my cousin.

have a friend who swears michael vick is his godfather, he be trying to tell me that he comes by every year for his birthday and drops off an envelop with 10kat his grandmas house
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Yah. They lie over the dumbest things too. I mean what's so hard about admitting yah I just chilled at home last night instead of "I partied it up with 4 females and had a 3 some."

What's even more hilarious is when they tell you a story that you personally told them. Like my boy I told him we got into a fight at this club last weekend and a couple weeks later he goes on and tells me and some of other dudes how he fought someone at a club. Same exact descriptions and everything. I mean how are you going to steal people's stories and retell them and forget who told you the story? Stupid as hell.

What sucks is you could never trust them. They say something and in the back of your mind, you're like.. yah whatever.

Definitely an illness or disease.

laugh.gif
, I got a friend like that who just HAS to know EVERYTHING.

I'll tell him what's up if somethin went down...then when other people come in askin questions he re-tells the story I told him exactly and answers alltheir questions before I could react right in my face. YOU WERENT EVEN THERE!
laugh.gif

People are like that though, %!#% happens.

Swagnz4 or whatever his name is said
that he lost his virginity to his babysitter at his pops house.
He then went on to say he never knew his pops in another post.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Crazy this topic got posted......

we got one in our circle of friends.....and dude said last night saying his pregnant cousin had been raped and left naked in her house. We asked which cousinwas it and homie was like....uh...yall haven't met her...she lives in NY (we live in Cali).

tired.gif
I'm not sure if he's telling the truth....... and I think Idon't want to know.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I think this is an illness.
Honestly, I do to. Cause I know dudes who lie about $%%# they have no business lying about and it's easy for them to get caught in the lie.Who lies about being in another state smashing when you know where they live and can easily drive by to confirm it. SMH

This dude I know was talkin bout how he was going to the NBA all-star game to sit courtside, I saw him at hooters that sunday and he was talkin bout "uhhah man I missed my damn flight" me: "why didn't you just fly standby then?" him:"Airport security don't let you do that no moreman" Me:
indifferent.gif
*walks away*

dollabill87 wrote:
taimaishu123 wrote:
this is the all blacks. pretty sure they could kill any NFL team. http://www.youtube.com/v/tdMCAV6Yd0Y&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/tdMCAV6Yd0Y&hl=en&fs=1&
Good looking out! I was about to post the same thing! These Guys are modern day�warriors!
No %*%* I was just talking to one of them at the store!!

Yes we can.

THREAD HIJACK!

Oh and dollabill87 aint lying about seeing an All Black just now.

Mr Casey Laulala just exited the building
devil.gif

laugh.gif

When I used to BBoy, I had one homie that told me he got sponsored by Puma. Then he told us he had joog on Timberlands for us cuz they were the same brand.
laugh.gif

I know another guy that CONSTANTLY lies about where he is. I don't understand it.

This guy called me one time like "what's up? What you doin'? I'm just chillin' drivin' through Oakland."

He was supposed to pick up my boy from Sacramento and come down to San Leandro so I asked him about it.

He goes "Oh
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
i'm gettin' another call."

20 minutes later, he picks up my homie, and they're on their way to SL.

Oakland is about 15 minutes away from San Leandro. Sacramento is about 2 hours from Oakland.

I can't even figure out dude's motivation for doin'
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
like that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

I had this friend concoct this elaborate lie where he said his moms had passed away several years prior and to explain all the pictures and whatnot around the crib he went on to say that his pops turned around and married the mother's twin sister. That $#+% still blows my mind to this day that he genuinely was trying to sell that as truth.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Craziest story posted so far
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

reminds me of a childhood friend. always telling us he had a pair of timbs in every color. he invites us to his house, only has his wheat pair that he alwayswore, and says he put them in a storage.

another lie he would tell everyone, dude would always brag about his six pack. then at a pool party, it looks like he's 1 month pregnant.

smh.gif

Had a "friend" like that.

Had to stop %+++#!* with him.

This cat was so bad about it, he'd call people in front of me exaggerating things I just witnessed him do.

Girl at my work told another co-worker her Dad owned a DMV, and she does not have to worry about getting tickets and blah blah. That type of crap just insultsmy intelligence.

I must confess I was a habitual liar.

I honestly dont know why I did it but I could not really stop.

Most of the lies I told though were nothing too extravagant and I never was caught most of the time.

Eventually it got so bad I could not remember what were lies and what was real.

I since then have stopped a bit but every once in a while I slip up.

This stupid kid at school said he beat Michael Phelps in swimming when he was in high school. Said he was the third highest rated recruit in high school hissenior year, and that he's signed to atlantic records. please make fun of him and his music here: http://www.myspace.com/morifans

The funniest part is when they not keep up their lie
laugh.gif

One day I texted some some dude whats good, he replied "recovering" so I'm like from what? He said he smashed some shorty he been trying to getat 3 times in a one hour span... So I already had a feeling he was lying, but I was like whatever, congratulated him and everything. Couple weeks later I askhim about shorty, and he says she don't pick up his calls no more, and says "Damn I just wanted to smash once". I didn't even say anything Ijust
smh.gif
and kept it moving.

what about those "man you shoulda been there type dudes"

i got one homie that has the most boring life ever, but the day you dont see him all the good %@$+ happen

him: man you shoulda been over at the crib last night

me: i was at your crib til about 10

him: man as soon as you left, four bad $%$+%!! came to the crib and i $$*!*! all of them

and i swear if another _ claim to be related to young jeezy im slapping the %@$+ outta they +@@

you tell a person a story then they turrn around and tell you exact story like you wasnt there

Back
Top Bottom