Haircut Question.....

Joined Jul 25, 2007
Can someone finds some pics of dark ceasar haircuts? I cant seem to find any. Also do they use a 2 inch blade for a dark ceasar or a 1.5?

Joined Jul 12, 2008
a lot of celebs/ rappers got em.

jay, mase, fab, ice cube, luda.. take your pic.

its just an even cut all around.

Joined Oct 28, 2007
Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Y'all tryin too hard to be funny.. Anyway, this isn't me as I am not black, but I found this pic online:

That looks dope..

Im mexican can I get waves? *flame suit on*

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Joined Aug 31, 2007
Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Y'all tryin too hard to be funny.. Anyway, this isn't me as I am not black, but I found this pic online:

That looks dope..

i dont think we can

Joined Nov 11, 2007

that is one cleannnnnnn line up. When I start getting cuts again no mo but I may have to show the barber this picture for reference. They seem to respond wellto visual aid

Joined Jul 12, 2008
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

That looks dope..

i dont think we can
haha if you have tight curls, like the width of a sharpie marker, ive seen it done. but other than that IDK.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now