hairstyle

what is yours? pictures will help, not really of you but your style if you can do a google search....i need some ideas...
i have been rocking the buzz cut for at least 12 years.....at this point i have about 20% of the hairs on my head that are grey....i'm curious to see how this would look by letting it grow out.........when i was in high school my style was bieber like just let it grow to my eyebrows and half way down my ears, then after 2 months cut it very short all over like a inch length wise........you see the trend little to no maintenance.....but i'm open to any style long as i dont have to spend more than 5 min in the morning. 

Right now its a little longer then my eyebrows but i gotta cut it tonight
frown.gif

Medium fade right now. Thinking of growing my hair a little and getting a high top fade with a half moon for the summer.

Swag is unparalleled
pimp.gif

I let mines grow out, either I rock a bun or split it into two braids, no Cornrolls though...

I'm currently going with a more modern version of the classic Mad Men side part. More like the David Beckham HM haircut.

k9x555.jpg

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I'm currently going with a more modern version of the classic Mad Men side part. More like the David Beckham HM haircut.

k9x555.jpg
This is mine but slightly shorter

i like that old dudes look stil keep part of my look just grow out the bangs and an inch up top seems easy

any more?
someone recommended i grow it very long like kurt cobain and then go shorter trying a few different styles.....i'm very tempted to do that not to sure how my corporate job would take it......what like about letting it grow that long is how shocked people that havent seen me during the grow out would be....from buzz cut to long.....

Back
Top Bottom