*HALLE BERRY* APPRECIATION! vol. dedicated to Spot Rusherz

this all dedicated to my dude Spot Rusherz for the great work he been puttin in for the Black & Latina Appreciation Thread

so Spot. I present to you the beauty that is Halle Berry. check your PM box too

2ex4jkw.jpg

2elz90h.jpg

2mq5af7.gif

167ngr5.jpg

29opvsx.jpg

255qrux.jpg

r2jj12.jpg

b986j6.jpg

12304gn.jpg

15grnrc.jpg

23tieyh.jpg

kc1p54.jpg

2zsn01z.jpg

991h09.jpg

aot27c.jpg

She gets better with age.

She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes upon.

c'mon man. all that @@* u were talking in the black & latin thread. u got some ok pics in there, but i thought u were gonna shut it down.

Originally Posted by Mark Miwordz

c'mon man. all that @@* u were talking in the black & latin thread. u got some ok pics in there, but i thought u were gonna shut it down.
did you even read what i posted in there. i said i'd dedicate my1000th post to spot rusherz with a thread dedicated to the woman of hischoice. He chose halle berry, she doesnt have pics like some of the ones in that thread.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

She gets better with age.

She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes upon.

thats the thing that trips me out the most she looks better then what she did a few years ago. and she is 40 now with a baby

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Mark Miwordz

did you even read what i posted in there. i said i'd dedicate my1000th post to spot rusherz with a thread dedicated to the woman of his choice. He chose halle berry, she doesnt have pics like some of the ones in that thread.
wut-ev-er

What more can you say about this woman that hasnt already been said?

She is the GOAT
pimp.gif

Not a badder woman to ever grace the planet.

Halle is the prototype for what a wifey should look like.

Back
Top Bottom