Halle Berry Ordered to Pay $20K A Month In Child Support! (Victory for Men)

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Thats what happens when you dont mess with brothers Halle.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

laugh.gif

You guys may be too young to remember, but she married David Justice who whooped her *!% and he's a "brotha".

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif

You guys may be too young to remember, but she married David Justice who whooped her #%% and he's a "brotha".

this is what i always heard. her black/black relationships did not end well.

laugh.gif

You guys may be too young to remember, but she married David Justice who whooped her *!% and he's a "brotha".

Yeah we know and remember that.  At least Halle's not paying out of pocket for that failed relationship however.

her black/black relationships did not end well. 

Well neither did this black/white relationship by all accounts.

You guys may be too young to remember, but she married David Justice who whooped her #%% and he's a "brotha".

I'm clearly aware of. Just found it funny. Halle is my all time celebrity crush
devil.gif
Too bad she's crazy and put her self in situations with men she probably didn't know too well from the jump.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

laugh.gif

this is what i always heard. her black/black relationships did not end well.

Apparently it doesn't matter what color the person is, they all cheat on her and cant' keep them worth a damn.
laugh.gif

In the words of Kat Williams, "she gotta find out what it is about her ###$$ that keeps attracting 'ain't #$@' mf'ers!"

You know damn well she only had a kid with the dude because he was at the time I believe the best looking male model for Gucci or the world for that matter, and she wanted to have a child with looks that would have people thinking God himself molded and made her.

He was her breeder and he wants his money now. He is younger than her, she should have known better

Honestly tho...he had some good genes. It's a shame she couldn't work that out and get a boy. Set up shop like angie and Brad. Minus whale. He's a model...you look good why the %+*@ not?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Exactly, our sista Halle took a walk on the wild side and came back empty handed.  Not only that but now she and her daugter (most likely) are getting called *#$%% straight to the face.  She thought the "other side" was going to treat her better and she got fooled greatly. 
Yeah, she wouldn't have this problem if she had gotten with a brother; that hypothetical brother most likely wouldn't have wanted anything to do with his kids, anyway.

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Did you guys know that Bosh only pays $2600/month?

BOSS
smokin.gif
eek.gif
 how?
Wait has he got another chick pregnant? Cuz it makes no sense to pay your wife child support.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i feel bad

that guy who knocked her up seems to be a real jerk and i could see him being mean to the little girl

I dont see it, that lil girl seems infatuated with him, I just think he hates halle 
gabriel-aubry-nahla-zoo-fun.jpg

gabriel-aubry-nahla.jpg

He is a gold digger though 
grin.gif
lets hope for her sake i'm wrong
i was reading somewhere he was yelling at her and the nanny 

At some point, you really have to ask yourself if she's the problem in her relationship, if not both parties, because she has terrible luck with men....

Nonetheless, sucks for her. That's what she gets for focusing on the visual instead of the character of the man. I give not one damn about race.

Originally Posted by ricky409

hahaha... this post deserves some kudos... Halle thought she was in good graces with them white folks... they yanked the rug out from under her...
Well she is half white and her daughter is 3/4 white.  Maybe she'll date Latino and Asian men next.  She should go through a lesbian phase and date someone like Amber Heard 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Regis

After so many failed relationships one can only assume Halle doesnt have much to offer beyond her looks.

word. a lot of white knights in here
laugh.gif
.  she could just be a crazy broad. 

Two diff things.. being crazy n not havin much to offer... im leanin towards cray b/c the box n bread should be enough to keep any logical man...My town has a mini halle... 8-9 by anyones standards yet cant keep a man. Anoyone with a lil bitta swag she alrdy gave the yambs to and wonders why it never works out when every week her instagram is flooded of pics from dates with dudes... after i called it quits afyer a few months n realizin these things she told me to get hit by a car n she never wants kids jus to keep playin the field n havin fun... her girlfreinds (the classy ones) r all getting married n havin kids n such n its funn cuz shes obviouslyyy tryin to cover up her hurt by the fact she cant even date a dude 6 months n all theae ppl around her r n real love
laugh.gif
At a certain level of attractoveness its hard to truat anyyy female... but if u alrdy kno they got weak moral fiber... it jus cant work. Halle n j lo dyin alone
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom