Halloween Rules

Tree House of Horror 
smokin.gif

The Halloween remakes suck, as well as all the other slasher remakes besides the 03 Texas Chainsaw Massacre. 

Did you see Freddy in the remake?:smh: >D :rolleyes

Bram Stoker's Dracula is not that bad, and coming up I remember it getting bad reviews, but I watched it recently and it's a pretty good film imo. 

I don't know man, the first Rob Zombie Halloween was great, IMO. The second one was horrible, not sure what Rob was thinking with that one. He started on the right track with the hospital scene, went completely downhill after that.

And I thought the recent Freddy and Jason remake were pretty good. The last Texas Chainsaw could've been much better.

Last year was piff :pimp:

This year...going to be a savage with these white broads

Got the kids costumes out the way :D . My daughter will be Wonder Woman and my twin boys will turtles, Mike and Ralph. The wife and were gonna be Jack Skellington and Sally but she doesn't like the Sally costume. Decided to do Arkham City Joker and Harley Quinn.

One of my favorite days of the year. The debauchery and scandalous female costumes are top notch. Probably going to Halloween Horror Nights on the 31st in Orlando. Should be dope, just Gotta find a good costume, was thinking Vegeta.

came in expecting list of rules for Halloween :stoneface:  :smh:

Its Halloween... there are no rules.

Only day of the year you can have people dressed up like Santa, the Easter Bunny and Uncle Sam in the same room and nobody would begin to question it :lol:

One thing I about being in FL is that we are still seeing high 80s right now. I can't wait until it gets cooler.

Back
Top Bottom