Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

MensBlackSuitRednBlackTie.2563718.jpg

+

311e6ae7e22036074273.gif

=

michael_the-convict.jpg

last minute costume ftw

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

just the main suit and helmet in, just waiting for a the boots/gloves and pouches to come in now
happy.gif

1af25cfd182bcf087d453e3471b8b178a213b2c.JPG

That's going to be amazing. How does it fit on you?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

pimp.gif
 My friend and I were the Purple Parrots and everyone in the bar kept coming up to us.  Good choice
i like the blue barracudas. where you buy this?

you HAVE to tell me where you got the shirt and helmet.

this is a funny costume idea.

and i have no qualms with stealing it.

Spoiler [+]
pls respond 

yeah got this already, but just realized no name tag....where to get?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

just the main suit and helmet in, just waiting for a the boots/gloves and pouches to come in now
happy.gif

1af25cfd182bcf087d453e3471b8b178a213b2c.JPG

That's going to be amazing. How does it fit on you?
Overall, pretty good, but some or the parts like the shoulders and waist are kind of baggy so I just dropped it off at the tailor this morning for slight adjustments.  Hopefully, it'll be a perfect fit once I get it back on Tues. 

anybody got any cheap suggestions?

I'm just looking for a mask...tiki masks piqued my interest anyone have any good sites?

Jay-Z-Letterman1.jpg

OR
jay-zyankeesjacket.preview.jpg

grin.gif
not much but its cheap and if all else fails I can just tell people im a illuminati member
eyes.gif

HELP

Me and a couple buddies are being NWO members (the good ones). Does anyone know where I can get one and have it here by Friday Oct. 28? Or somewhere in store that has them? I have been looking on ebay and I am having trouble finding one that can get here by then.

Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by R23J

HELP

Me and a couple buddies are being NWO members (the good ones). Does anyone know where I can get one and have it here by Friday Oct. 28? Or somewhere in store that has them? I have been looking on ebay and I am having trouble finding one that can get here by then.

Any help is appreciated.

just get a bunch of these t-shirts
http://www.wweshop.com/item/nwo-retro-logo-t-shirt/newreleases/01-11037

fanny packs
http://www.overstock.com/Luggage-Ba...Black-Leather-Fanny-Pack/3096932/product.html

and just finish it off with a black bandana, combat boots, and black faded jeans.  then top if off with those toy WWE belts

JayPesoz as Captain America will probably be > than any costume in this thread.

Originally Posted by bkmac

JayPesoz as Captain America will probably be > than any costume in this thread.

thanks for the pressure, but yeah, I just love Halloween that much and splurge now only because I have nothing better to do with extra cash
laugh.gif
  Alot of dope costumes in here though
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom