Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

SBTRKT-Pharaohs-490x490.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

game-of-death-bruce-lee-1975-1978.jpg

Getting my last hair cut until November 1st tomorrow for the costume but I know it's gonna be a *%#!% to go piss while in the jumpsuit.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

was thinking of doing something like this, but im skinny so idk how it would look
this-years-best-halloween-costumes_4059839_87.jpg
meh, terrible costume. was funny when the movie came out but wearing that this year would be terrible IMO

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Either wanna go as:
Eazy E
Naruto
or Lil Kim in the purple dress and nipple pasty
hendrix

wanted to go as a tetris piece, but.... forever alone
frown.gif
frown.gif
what? 
roll.gif

lol, it's halloween son. why not? @$!* would be comedy.
i'm sayin...what's his prob??

for me, i'm thinkin
thumbnail_45257.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

was thinking of doing something like this, but im skinny so idk how it would look
this-years-best-halloween-costumes_4059839_87.jpg
meh, terrible costume. was funny when the movie came out but wearing that this year would be terrible IMO
yea thought about it, bad idea.. having a hard time making a decision this year.. want to get started early...

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Asian Tyler the Creator
01TylerTheCreator.jpg
nerd.gif

That might be the move this year.

I was a Legend of The Hidden Temple Contestant last year.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Either wanna go as:
Eazy E
Naruto
or Lil Kim in the purple dress and nipple pasty
hendrix

wanted to go as a tetris piece, but.... forever alone
frown.gif
frown.gif
what? 
roll.gif

lol, it's halloween son. why not? @$!* would be comedy.

Do it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I took a jail outfit from the last time i got booked (got arrested in boxers & released during the day), so i have an authentic county jail uniform - or these Eazy E & Dough boy costumes are starting to make me think. i'll probably be going out more than once.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of glasses that Bubbles wears in Trailer Park Boys?

I have a feeling there will be a lot of people doing the monkey's from Bruno Mars' "Lazy Song". I did my McDowell's costume last year and my best friend wants me to do it again with him. I also hope to do my Sloth from Goonies costum. Wasn't able to do it last year since I only went out once. Just need find some good tattoo make up and I'm set.

I was "Run This Town" Rihanna in o9 that was my last halloween
frown.gif

Not sure what I'd go as this year. Maybe Charlie Villanueva. apparently I don't even need the mask! woot swag

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

I took a jail outfit from the last time i got booked (got arrested in boxers & released during the day), so i have an authentic county jail uniform - or these Eazy E & Dough boy costumes are starting to make me think. i'll probably be going out more than once.
Story PLEASE!
roll.gif

But I may do Legends of the Hidden Temple Costume. I really don't like hiding my face on Halloween, feels like it would make it harder to get chicks.

This was me last year. Went to a party that handed out name tags and mine read the Miner 21.....Also the flag on my back read, "got a main b%*^$ got a mistress".... I might go with something from the media again depending if anything worth it happens closer to the date....If anything I might go with the giant meme head like someone posted (cheap/last min.)

mc gusto
macho man
koko b ware
walter whte

are the
pimp.gif
ideas. the pants on jango fett are really baggy but other then awesome work.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom