Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

Me and a Buddy might go as...
Spoiler [+]

kanye-west-jay-z-otis-video.jpg

If not, I'm going as...
Spoiler [+]

Lil+B.jpg
   So hopefully BaseGod does +!*% all the !#*+$+$...

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Spoiler [+]

If not, I'm going as...
Spoiler [+]

Lil+B.jpg
All of those outfits look like something dudes would wear on any given night though. Do you expect people to know who you're supposed to be?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Spoiler [+]

If not, I'm going as...
Spoiler [+]

Lil+B.jpg
All of those outfits look like something dudes would wear on any given night though. Do you expect people to know who you're supposed to be?

Nah, we are going to incorprate something with "Otis" and "Watch the Throne"... People will know we are Kanye and Jay.

With Lil B,I'll have the tatoos and a "Thank You Based God" Shirt on..

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Always wanted go as Big Boss.

Naked_Snake.jpg

I went as Solid Snake last year.
73141_10150308367190576_904615575_15374605_332010_n.jpg

I want to go as Vincent Vega this year. But I am not sure if my hair will be long enough by then.
pulp_fiction,0.jpg

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Either wanna go as:
Eazy E
Naruto
or Lil Kim in the purple dress and nipple pasty
hendrix

wanted to go as a tetris piece, but.... forever alone
frown.gif
frown.gif
what? 
roll.gif

lol, it's halloween son. why not? @$!* would be comedy.
I may have to do that too
laugh.gif
, that's funny.

Best costume I ever used was a honey bunches of oats factory worker.  I couldn't walk 5 feet down the street without someone wanting a picture with me.  I'd post a pic but I don't know how.  So if someone wants to help me out...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Spoiler [+]

If not, I'm going as...
Spoiler [+]

Lil+B.jpg
word.. im about to go as this guy:
shia_labeouf_american_actor-7.jpg

laugh.gif

Me and a couple boys are going as nWo Hollywood.

I'm taking Scott Hall, my boy is gonna be Sting, and my other boy is gonna be RODZILLA
laugh.gif

Me and my boys wanna be ex presidents, know where we can cop those kinda costumes or accessories? Not really tryna do masks just like clothes and powdered wigs and what not.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

ANARCHY+BACK+SET.jpg

where did you find this i was thinking of going as one of the sons & my gf being my ol lady even tho im black
laugh.gif
..... either that or tity boi
edit i see it on fleabay now but im looking for one a cheap one already stiched on a jacket im too lazy to find a jacket & stich them on

^ I can't find one with the patch already on for cheap. Only that one on eBay, but that costs 300 dollars. No thanks. I don't want to buy the vest and patch seperate, too.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ I can't find one with the patch already on for cheap. Only that one on eBay, but that costs 300 dollars. No thanks. I don't want to buy the vest and patch seperate, too.

exactly there are 2-5 on ebay already patched but they are $300-570
eek.gif

so its lookin like tity boi for me right now... all i need is a dread wig & 2 chains.... wear anything polo & some mikes if i dont buy polo boots for the winter by then

I was deciding between A Ladybug and that Lil Kim concert but I think the party I'm going to is themed Heaven or Hell.

I don't want to be an angel or devil so does anyone have any cool ideas? (a la Osama w/ devil horns, mother tereasa or something)

Back
Top Bottom