Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

just busting out the white ranger again.  people still love it 
laugh.gif

13341_165294681667_645381667_2705365_4491760_n.jpg

13341_165294786667_645381667_2705372_5755937_n.jpg

i was a smurf last night
got my white sweats dirty though so im gonna have to come up with something quick!

^^ flaming hot Cheetos, info on where you got your white ranger costume? plus what size is that.

Anybody know where those V for Vendetta masks can be copped at? Or something similar?

Got it on ebay man.  Costume was 10-15 bucks but since it came from China shipping was like 40
laugh.gif
   Used it for halloween, bay to breakers, random surprises etc...people love it everytime
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Credo

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Would it be inappropriate of me to throw on some black slacks, a white dress shirt, black tie, a bike helmet, and my back pack and go as a this guy:

They are a religion, not a costume.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're right though.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Would it be inappropriate of me to throw on some black slacks, a white dress shirt, black tie, a bike helmet, and my back pack and go as a this guy:
I didn't carry a book of mormon but i did make copies of brochures and hand them out all night. Be careful though, some people might think you're a real mormon haha

I changed my BBM name and photo to Jasoon Voorhees and told my contacts I'd slit their throats. 14 people didn't reply.
laugh.gif

Yes, I wore my glasses over the mask.
laugh.gif

I ended up going as Mario.
ctqusl.jpg

rNQTtl.jpg

My brother buttoning me up.

cXEKnl.jpg

IT'S A ME A MARIO!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I paid for all my drinks in coins as well. SWAG. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom