Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Will try to cop but this is the year where im taking/studying the SAT
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

They need to make the assault rifle or w/e its called so much stronger and make gernades weaker those things would kill u no matter how far u were
Word. I got killed at the top of a staircase by a grenade that was at the bottom of it.

like, for real?

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

They need to make the assault rifle or w/e its called so much stronger and make gernades weaker those things would kill u no matter how far u were
Word. I got killed at the top of a staircase by a grenade that was at the bottom of it.

like, for real?

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

im getting it but ill be mad if its impossible to kill like in the beta.

lol it wasnt hard at all. i maxed out my rank the first week the beta was out....but i am a 50 in h3
Yes it was or either the weapons were weak as hell. not gonna lie it was a good game but the killing ruined it for me. i waste an entire clip in a guy and he just comes shots about 1/8th of his clip and bumps me and i die?

lol it wasnt hard at all. i maxed out my rank the first week the beta was out....but i am a 50 in h3
Yes it was or either the weapons were weak as hell. not gonna lie it was a good game but the killing ruined it for me. i waste an entire clip in a guy and he just comes shots about 1/8th of his clip and bumps me and i die?

qft.  maybe use some grenades or something, those things were ridiculously strong in the beta
laugh.gif
i wonder if they changed that... i'll be coppin for sure though.

qft.  maybe use some grenades or something, those things were ridiculously strong in the beta
laugh.gif
i wonder if they changed that... i'll be coppin for sure though.

The Beta was awful but I will wait for some reviews to see the minor tweaks made.

Still waiting for GOW 3.

The Beta was awful but I will wait for some reviews to see the minor tweaks made.

Still waiting for GOW 3.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Still waiting for GOW 3.

same expect the GOW3 part just fix my 360

Still waiting for GOW 3.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Still waiting for GOW 3.

beta was a beta. I remember the H3 beta being vastly different from the H3 release so, either way,its halo, i love it....

who is that in your avatar sole vintage? ive seen that before...just cant think of where....shes gorg

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Still waiting for GOW 3.

beta was a beta. I remember the H3 beta being vastly different from the H3 release so, either way,its halo, i love it....

who is that in your avatar sole vintage? ive seen that before...just cant think of where....shes gorg

Back
Top Bottom